Huawei P40 Series

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
34,998
Reaction score
8,610
Yandex Disk seems to be very slow, even though it offers unlimited photo upload.

For other files, it is not that cheap actually. Better buy Huawei Personal Cloud if you need 200GB or more.

Free 10GB or 32GB if you allow auto upload of photos.

Free + 100 GB $2.00 / month $20.40 / year

Free + 1000 GB $10.00 / month $99.6 / year

Yes, the best is to buy and built you own NAS. :)
 

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
18,444
Reaction score
3,470
I totally agree the idea of the hwz forum are for technical enquiries and lobang, this is not a forum or thread for fanboy bashing. Please answer any newbie bro question neutral void of emotion only solution to the point please.

If you can’t do that is ok no need to reply. This is not a place for self opinion of huawei vs Google or gms vs hms. If that is your topic of interest please go to EDMW
No lah, don't have to go until so extreme and not pcw, just don't scare away any potential future hw users lol.

Anyway, loving my p30 pro and I'm targeting p40pro+ in a couple of months :D

Sent from Peach Valley using GAGT
 

hoks

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
6,093
Reaction score
1,489

bedlamite

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
51
I switched from Google Photo to Yandex Disk. You should try it out. I don't missed anything from Google. :D

Of course the best thing is to get your own NAS. Privacy & Security..
First you ask ppl to de-Google, now you ask ppl to set up a NAS for photo backup?

LOLOLOLLL you're amazing
 

Maxchin123

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I just did a gms install using this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxj0FYgwoY&feature=youtu.be

It took me 3 tries to be successful. I would think I made some careless mistakes without knowing cause I feel like I did the exact same thing in all the 3 tries. Somehow the third one was ok without any google errors.

Hi check with you. Singpass, Google pay and parking sg can work?
Able to add more google account?
 

Brnzoom

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Hihi all may i know for apkpure, google maps, waze,grab all the apps can use? How about singpass?
 

hoks

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
6,093
Reaction score
1,489
Hi check with you. Singpass, Google pay and parking sg can work?
Able to add more google account?
Only parking app working.

From vid u can add more than one Google account only during the process but not after. I oni use one so not v sure.
 

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
34,998
Reaction score
8,610
hmm response not good in selling the plus

Its a very expensive phone without GMS. People deep in Google ecosystem will not buy the phone. If the phone is selling like Redmi or Pocophone prices, it might be selling like hot cakes. :D

You can buy P40 Pro Plus for the camera and Redmi for Singpass and TraceTogether. Best of both worlds?
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,392
Reaction score
25,318
kv1TYet.jpg

quote from mobile hardware
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,392
Reaction score
25,318
I thought everywhere OOS should be very hot item?
Any 50cent army explain?

I guess many are selling telco set that's why the low take in price
kena lowball from shops plus they want all the free gifts too
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
ya lor
even used liao and sell, maybe still can sell higher than 1200

Open and use. enjoy the camera!
Apart from some app having issue without GMS.
Still very usable for my case. :s13:

I think finding a good tempered glass for it is more of a hassle for me than having GMS.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,392
Reaction score
25,318
Open and use. enjoy the camera!
Apart from some app having issue without GMS.
Still very usable for my case. :s13:

I think finding a good tempered glass for it is more of a hassle for me than having GMS.
haven't unsealed the speaker yet
no good offer for the phone yet

still attracted to mate 30 pro for its design
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top