HWZ GoPro users

remy_92

Reaction score
Hey guys anyone know where to buy gopole in sg?or any monopod for gopro 3?

sngyanyuan

Reaction score
Anyone bought from backscatter before? yesterday night i ordered their flip3.1 for my new gopro3+ but the shipping cost is like $42 USD, almost a third of the cost of the filter that i bought.

Would like to know is there any other good and cheaper way to ship it back.

Thanks

Ashz84

Reaction score
gopro accessories

Hi guys,

am one know where i can get my hands on these in singapore
1) Backscatter flip3.1
2) wasabi battery(i tried getting on amazon but doesn't ship to singapore)

Thanks

mizukay

Reaction score
just saw this!

outdoor sports travel just launch a photo contest.. theme is biking.. prize is usd100 voucher! it's on their facebook!

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm actually planning for my beach vacation and I'm looking into getting a GoPro for taking photos and videos. But there are so many different mounts and accessories, I don't know which ones to get. I'm gonna list out the things I'm gonna do with GoPro and hopefully you guys can help me with the accessories.

-I need the GoPro to have the stick to take high angle photos and some selfies.
- Need the Go Pro when I gonna surf? What accessories do I need?
-Battery. Heard that the camera has bad battery life
- A tripod mount also to attach to my own tripod.

Need some advices guys!

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm actually planning for my beach vacation and I'm looking into getting a GoPro for taking photos and videos. But there are so many different mounts and accessories, I don't know which ones to get. I'm gonna list out the things I'm gonna do with GoPro and hopefully you guys can help me with the accessories.

Need some advices guys!

Can buy any of the selfie sticks that smart phone users are using, they come with a standard screw head. You'll need a tripod head for this. I used one which I bought for $9.90 during the last PC Show.

For batteries, the biggest capacity is one I bought from REC at Sim Lim Square, its a subsidiary of Alan Photo, located at level 1 corner shop. Costs $19 each. Or you can look at their Qoo10 page for other accessories and cash and carry at the shop. It's mostly made in China products but cheaper than the originals.

Qoo10 Shops

fuzygal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am selling the Wasabi Battery Packs at $48. Compatible with GoPro Hero 3 or 3+ cameras.
It consists of 2x battery, 1x dual charger, 1x USB cable.

PM me if interested!

dhrye89

Reaction score

Need some advices guys!

The wasabi batteries are quite durable and worth the money! With the LCD backpack, it manage to last about an hour or so.

Medium

Reaction score
I am selling the Wasabi Battery Packs at $48. Compatible with GoPro Hero 3 or 3+ cameras.
It consists of 2x battery, 1x dual charger, 1x USB cable.

PM me if interested!

Hi im interested. Where to deal ?

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm actually looking at export set since it is 100 dollars cheaper. Is it worth having no warranty for the first year?

coldcaptain

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure lots of places sell it now since it's quite a hit in Singapore! I saw it retailing in Challenger, but you may have to find luck with it. Alternatively I think smartphone monopod with gopro mount would do too! Just do a search online :)

Hey guys anyone know where to buy gopole in sg?or any monopod for gopro 3?

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone know, which shop bring in the SRP Tray?

origino3

Reaction score
if use gopro take normal photos am i able to remove the fisheye effect in gopro studio?

snookrun

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone shed some light on the advantage of Gopro 3+ black edition vs the silver edition? Are there some footage that only the Black is capable of?

And where can I get those pole for gopro and smartphone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.