Indeed. There are options laid out to you.Dear mods or admin, as you can see, someone is trying to bait me, i will ignore him without using the ignore function until the issue has been resolved.
After the issue has been resolved, I will definitely ignore him with the ignore function. I am using the reaction function as intended, just because he doesn't like my reaction doesn't equate to spam. There are multiple ways to go around this, but there is no reason for me to give in to his demand.
There are options laid out for him but he chose to be entitled.
It's akin to someone who doesn't want to be poor, but begs others to give him free money. There's always options, but apparently they do not wish to take action upon themselves.
I will give in to him, since he requested, but only after the issue has been resolved. Until then, if he wishes to ignore me he can jolly well do so.
Hey, if you're not trolling.
I suggest you stop surfing EDMW.
I was once like you. I got bashed like hell by EDMW-ers. I couldn't take it and i left, and stop reading this **** forum. I don't know about you but there are better things to do in life than to waste your precious time reading **** forums.
Take care.![]()
Hey. Don't be bothered by them. Don't argue either haha. I know it's hard to take the comments and all. But tbh, that thread was there for a wrong reason anyway.
A friend just told me this today when I met him this afternoon. He heard of the saga and knows what's going on.
He said, "There is 2 types of Fanclub. One is there because they like you. One is there, just so they can shoot you."
Honestly, we both know this "Fanclub" is there for everyone to laugh and joke about me. So don't be too bothered about what they say la.
No point getting harassed by them and make yourself upset ok.
@jen1512this can be resolved amicably
Firstly, the fault come from HWZ not anticipating that this would cause an issue (cause in old forum there wasn't an "Alerts" function) . <-- Due to this, admins shud not have instantly removed their "Like" button but instead issued a warning first. Only if warning not heeded then can just remove "Like" button and infract accordingly.
now moving past that, if both sides are willing to not cross paths then very easy.. NPNT can create thread for those who do not wish to have their "Alerts" being spammed to come in and just leave their username to be excluded. Altho idk how NPNT's script works, probably easily done. As for silentears, i'm not sure if he/she is using script or not. But he/she can also take note of the users who wish to be excluded from the "Likes"
Regarding the argument of: "They can just put NPNT and silentears on ignore list what? Solution is there why don't use?"
TBH, it is not a direct solution but an indirect one. The reason being, a user should not have to put NPNT and silentears on ignore list just to prevent his/her Like alerts from showing up. User 'A' could still be interested in what NPNT and silentears posts and also might want to know if said User 'A' is being "badmouthed" by NPNT or silentears.
In conclusion,
1. HWZ's lack of anticipation (Biggest fault here)
2. users being spammed too angsty
3. users spamming likes not considerate towards users that are being spammed
to reiterate, if talk it out, ok liao probably(if everyone mature enough). no one "like" button tio thanos snapped and no one wage war against each other
Please vote Mach8 for edmw President. thanks.kidding!!
U can read or not. The whole idea was for u hide the notification, since u don't wanna see it. Now suddenly we are strong advocate for it?I thought you are a strong advocate for use of the ignore function, AYAYangry, why have u not ignored me yet? Can you tell me why?

Ignoring a user hides the threads started by the user, as well as his posts, by default. The watched threads also do not appear by default. To avoid being spammed by the three of you, I have already ignored you. However it creates inconvenience to me when I have to refute the warped reasoning you guys give to justify your "right". Even the "solution" you guys give cause inconvience to others.U can read or not. The whole idea was for u hide the notification, since u don't wanna see it. Now suddenly we are strong advocate for it?
I don't get your logic. U might wanna see what u typed.Ignoring a user hides the threads started by the user, as well as his posts, by default. The watched threads also do not appear by default. To avoid being spammed by the three of you, I have already ignored you. However it creates inconvenience to me when I have to refute the warped reasoning you guys give to justify your "right". Even the "solution" you guys give cause inconvience to others.
Ignoring a user is too blunt a tool to use if one simply wishes to be free from spam. Maybe you still don't get it. Never mind. There are others who do.
Pretty much confirmed what I expectedI don't get your logic. U might wanna see what u typed.






Precisely so petty......in fact they have already won already but till now still cannot let go...di di must ngiam ngiam ngiam......bite cannot let go......dunno what they will bring in next...I'm not going to talk about what is right or wrong here. I think basically all the points have already been robustly covered by everyone.
Just want to note my observations of this whole thing. I don't want to name names but damn a lot of people can be so toxic, spiteful, and petty.
This is for everyone. Just freaking chill guys; OMG, get a life outside the forums, please. Stop treating this goddamn place so seriously. If you're not enjoying it then what even is the point of coming here; Is it that you enjoy being upset?
Let me share with you some PMs I received back when I first got myself involved in a saga.
So yeah...
do what you want with what I have said here.
U already won liao champion...no more mass likes liao......what else u still want? Like one 老太婆.......Actually this like spamming raises up other non-obvious problems.
What if admin team wants to implement a function for most-liked thread of the day, or the user with the most liked posts in thread? I assume that people would like to see what other people find interesting, or who posts interesting stuff. With the way these three users are abusing the system, it becomes a farce.