hello, i'm a JC student and I'm enlisting next year. my batchmates have all gotten their enlistment letter but I've yet to cause i have 1 more medical appointment to go for in Dec 3rd.
Couldn't schedule it earlier cause of A's..
anyway I have an overseas, SSC sanctioned competition where I get to represent Singapore next year from 2nd Aug to 8th Aug. However it's not a very recognised sport (ultimate frisbee).
my worry is that I won't be able to go. from what i know the latest intake for JC students is in May. seeing that I have yet to even receive my enlistment letter, is it likely that I'll enlist in may? if so, will I be able to take leave or off to go for the comp? idk how BMT and stuff really works
what is the recommended path i can take now? call up CMPB and try to arrange for early enlistment or what?
If i'm not wrong i'm currently PES C9L9 (torn ligaments in both ankles and other sports related injuries...), and I have a heart structural deformity (reason why I have an appointment in 3 dec).
would really appreciate your input, been stressing over this for quite a while haha. really would like to go for the comp.
Couldn't schedule it earlier cause of A's..
anyway I have an overseas, SSC sanctioned competition where I get to represent Singapore next year from 2nd Aug to 8th Aug. However it's not a very recognised sport (ultimate frisbee).
my worry is that I won't be able to go. from what i know the latest intake for JC students is in May. seeing that I have yet to even receive my enlistment letter, is it likely that I'll enlist in may? if so, will I be able to take leave or off to go for the comp? idk how BMT and stuff really works
what is the recommended path i can take now? call up CMPB and try to arrange for early enlistment or what?
If i'm not wrong i'm currently PES C9L9 (torn ligaments in both ankles and other sports related injuries...), and I have a heart structural deformity (reason why I have an appointment in 3 dec).
would really appreciate your input, been stressing over this for quite a while haha. really would like to go for the comp.