iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
i am currently using chris , kai , deb , jack and carrot..

shld i change anyone out for Mas or Serendi ?

+.+
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Is she good? she seems similar to deb
i feel rike she is upgraded version of debby :s12:
Most people are saying she's an upgraded version of Deb but you need to farm her genes within the period or wait till she comes back to the island... hence Deb is still better since you can farm her gene easily... but the farming part has changed with prefect genes being available....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Most people are saying she's an upgraded version of Deb but you need to farm her genes within the period or wait till she comes back to the island... hence Deb is still better since you can farm her gene easily... but the farming part has changed with prefect genes being available....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Let's see how much i can farm this weekend.
i din level up hell fire so i dunno if i can clear her harder stages.

:s12:
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Do you guys thing cleo is better than serendi? still haven got cleo though.... :(
i think boh also good for cc bah. but cleo's passive is damn good though :o

boost all allies with crit rate
I got both... using them for dimensional breakthrough... I personally think Cleo is better with her movement and her role to be aggressor/disruption... Serendi is more passive in my view...
And finally the real reason of why I pick Cleo... she's hot... lol....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
I got both... using them for dimensional breakthrough... I personally think Cleo is better with her movement and her role to be aggressor/disruption... Serendi is more passive in my view...
And finally the real reason of why I pick Cleo... she's hot... lol....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Thats one of the reason i was thinking of using cleo also... she is damn hot :D
 

HuaiNR

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
0
The good thing about this game is that there are so many characters to choose from. All of them have their pros can cons, so just use whoever you like and enjoy the game.

And yes I agree, Cleo is damn HOT!

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
i am currently using chris , kai , deb , jack and carrot..

shld i change anyone out for Mas or Serendi ?

+.+
Most people I seen phase out Kai and Chris at later stage... I phase out Carrot and Chris but didn't put in Mas or Serendi as my main team... they are in 2nd team...
I'm more aggressive and like attack more....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

HuaiNR

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
0
Most people I seen phase out Kai and Chris at later stage... I phase out Carrot and Chris but didn't put in Mas or Serendi as my main team... they are in 2nd team...
I'm more aggressive and like attack more....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Despite rave reviews, I never found a use for Serendi. Sucky movement and low attack, her saving grace is her third skill with 75% charm rate but it takes like 23 million genes to max out her skills.. Haha.

My current team now is...

Deb, Mu, Tao, Carrot, Jack

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
persona is very good in tod.

can help to dodge tank the minions and swap boss :s22:
Then I'm still having noob thinking... level up till u strong enough to go through ridiculous attack and kill them with pure attack/charm/stun...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
Then I'm still having noob thinking... level up till u strong enough to go through ridiculous attack and kill them with pure attack/charm/stun...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

TOD must be damn tactical and lucky at some point.

i check youtube vids got 1 guy use persona until damn zai. full team 4* nia chiong until floor 45 riaos.
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
anyway, today rast day to chiong for TOD rewards before it gets reset :s12:
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
Most people I seen phase out Kai and Chris at later stage... I phase out Carrot and Chris but didn't put in Mas or Serendi as my main team... they are in 2nd team...
I'm more aggressive and like attack more....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

oh then who to recommend to replace?
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
TOD must be damn tactical and lucky at some point.

i check youtube vids got 1 guy use persona until damn zai. full team 4* nia chiong until floor 45 riaos.
I didn't bother to do it still....
Lol, anyway for me to play on two systems at same time?

Now still got my daily normal levelling, farming, dungeon stuff to do....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
oh then who to recommend to replace?
Essentially it depends on you...
All units got pros and cons... the imbal ones are Deb/Chenny & Jack at the moment... the rest comes with a fair bit of pro & cons that u need to depend who to bring in depending on how you like to play....

Another fact is what equip u have and what additional stuff ur equip stuff brings...

I'm sorry that I'm not giving u a direct answer as I'm considering all elements that is unique to users...

if it's a purely one for one transfer, I would take Chris out for Serendi since Serendi can charm which works almost the same as stun. Serendi is mid range which compensates her low hp & defense which Chris as a tank brings....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
Essentially it depends on you...
All units got pros and cons... the imbal ones are Deb/Chenny & Jack at the moment... the rest comes with a fair bit of pro & cons that u need to depend who to bring in depending on how you like to play....

Another fact is what equip u have and what additional stuff ur equip stuff brings...

I'm sorry that I'm not giving u a direct answer as I'm considering all elements that is unique to users...

if it's a purely one for one transfer, I would take Chris out for Serendi since Serendi can charm which works almost the same as stun. Serendi is mid range which compensates her low hp & defense which Chris as a tank brings....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

ok thank u.. no problem.. game nid to mix n match to find the team u like to use n stuff understand..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top