
Is she good? she seems similar to deb
Most people are saying she's an upgraded version of Deb but you need to farm her genes within the period or wait till she comes back to the island... hence Deb is still better since you can farm her gene easily... but the farming part has changed with prefect genes being available....i feel rike she is upgraded version of debby![]()
Most people are saying she's an upgraded version of Deb but you need to farm her genes within the period or wait till she comes back to the island... hence Deb is still better since you can farm her gene easily... but the farming part has changed with prefect genes being available....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Do you guys thing cleo is better than serendi? still haven got cleo though....![]()
I got both... using them for dimensional breakthrough... I personally think Cleo is better with her movement and her role to be aggressor/disruption... Serendi is more passive in my view...i think boh also good for cc bah. but cleo's passive is damn good though
boost all allies with crit rate
I got both... using them for dimensional breakthrough... I personally think Cleo is better with her movement and her role to be aggressor/disruption... Serendi is more passive in my view...
And finally the real reason of why I pick Cleo... she's hot... lol....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Most people I seen phase out Kai and Chris at later stage... I phase out Carrot and Chris but didn't put in Mas or Serendi as my main team... they are in 2nd team...i am currently using chris , kai , deb , jack and carrot..
shld i change anyone out for Mas or Serendi ?
+.+
Most people I seen phase out Kai and Chris at later stage... I phase out Carrot and Chris but didn't put in Mas or Serendi as my main team... they are in 2nd team...
I'm more aggressive and like attack more....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Then I'm still having noob thinking... level up till u strong enough to go through ridiculous attack and kill them with pure attack/charm/stun...persona is very good in tod.
can help to dodge tank the minions and swap boss![]()
Gxgx... I'm still working for it.... -_-gng to max out all skills for deb and carrot soon![]()
Then I'm still having noob thinking... level up till u strong enough to go through ridiculous attack and kill them with pure attack/charm/stun...
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
gng to max out all skills for deb and carrot soon![]()
Most people I seen phase out Kai and Chris at later stage... I phase out Carrot and Chris but didn't put in Mas or Serendi as my main team... they are in 2nd team...
I'm more aggressive and like attack more....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
I didn't bother to do it still....TOD must be damn tactical and lucky at some point.
i check youtube vids got 1 guy use persona until damn zai. full team 4* nia chiong until floor 45 riaos.
Essentially it depends on you...oh then who to recommend to replace?
Essentially it depends on you...
All units got pros and cons... the imbal ones are Deb/Chenny & Jack at the moment... the rest comes with a fair bit of pro & cons that u need to depend who to bring in depending on how you like to play....
Another fact is what equip u have and what additional stuff ur equip stuff brings...
I'm sorry that I'm not giving u a direct answer as I'm considering all elements that is unique to users...
if it's a purely one for one transfer, I would take Chris out for Serendi since Serendi can charm which works almost the same as stun. Serendi is mid range which compensates her low hp & defense which Chris as a tank brings....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT