iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
I wish I could sent you the amount of gold I have right now haha
The only thing stopping me from using crystal to exchange for gold is that it feels dumb.....

The weekend of dungeons hasten my levelling to a point where my gold can't keep up... :(

On top of that, I still got Unknown on Wed, Moa on Sat (I hope) & Nox on next Monday... add the 24 blue genes, I might have a new unit, plus Kitty & Henry at end of month... oh gosh... ×_×

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Ramwee93

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I die trainning everything to 50 even worse haha

Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
This guy/gal jin power....
Stun immunity to Jack & Chris.... I chua sai siah....

Wu7kJaVl.jpg



Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,565
Reaction score
18,345
How come you guys are running out of gold? I thought we have a lot of bonus gold from Nexon for the all the events. I still have 4 mil left.

Maybe I hardly attempt to enhance my equipment very frequently. Usually I stop at +7 or +8. I only try to enhance them when I am above 4 mil. Need to keep the cash for rebirthing new heroes.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
How come you guys are running out of gold? I thought we have a lot of bonus gold from Nexon for the all the events. I still have 4 mil left.

Maybe I hardly attempt to enhance my equipment very frequently. Usually I stop at +7 or +8. I only try to enhance them when I am above 4 mil. Need to keep the cash for rebirthing new heroes.
Basically I'm the only one out of gold....

I levelled and rebirth about 7 units during the weekend ... 1 to 5*, 4 to 4*, 2 to 3*... that whole exercise cost me about 2 plus mil of gold....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

HuaiNR

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
0
Problem with this game is there's too many characters I like. I just use the ones I feel like using on any given day. I've been spending a lot of time leveling up my heroes and haven't been progressing with the story Haha..

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986

Ramwee93

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I onlu farm certain genes
Megatonev pm you haha
Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
 

kill99

Master Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2005
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
0
Max skill 4*: Kai, Carrot, Deborah

Team: Kai, Carrot, Deborah, Max, Chris,

Have Mu and Werewolf both 3* not max skill.

Which team shld i use
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top