I wish I could sent you the amount of gold I have right now hahaUnless Nexon give me 2 mil gold by end of the month... I'm going to be poor and unable to rebirth anymore units..... >_<
I wish I could sent you the amount of gold I have right now hahaUnless Nexon give me 2 mil gold by end of the month... I'm going to be poor and unable to rebirth anymore units..... >_<
The only thing stopping me from using crystal to exchange for gold is that it feels dumb.....I wish I could sent you the amount of gold I have right now haha
All to 5* or?I die trainning everything to 50 even worse haha
Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
Basically I'm the only one out of gold....How come you guys are running out of gold? I thought we have a lot of bonus gold from Nexon for the all the events. I still have 4 mil left.
Maybe I hardly attempt to enhance my equipment very frequently. Usually I stop at +7 or +8. I only try to enhance them when I am above 4 mil. Need to keep the cash for rebirthing new heroes.
Almost same problem but I clear all (barely) so that I can farm genes....Problem with this game is there's too many characters I like. I just use the ones I feel like using on any given day. I've been spending a lot of time leveling up my heroes and haven't been progressing with the story Haha..
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Replied le....I onlu farm certain genes
Megatonev pm you haha
Sent from sent from nokia 3310 using GAGT
Max skill 4*: Kai, Carrot, Deborah
Team: Kai, Carrot, Deborah, Max, Chris,
Have Mu and Werewolf both 3* not max skill.
Which team shld i use

Max skill 4*: Kai, Carrot, Deborah
Team: Kai, Carrot, Deborah, Max, Chris,
Have Mu and Werewolf both 3* not max skill.
Which team shld i use
swap werewolf for chris. who is max![]()
Use Jack, he is important and strong
non for the 3*
Thx for advise both. shld i continue to pump ancient coin for Mu or go for unknown?