iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Ya jack can go by the thorn area. Manage to clear stage 2 "SS" using this method. now 400 genes of Nirvana. Need to use mec to swap wif carrot when nearer.
Stage 2 wif some luck u can get 20plus genes but kinda of rare.
Btw why Nirvana so hard sia, healer to me not very important...i usually rush n try to overpower them

Whats your team? I tried to flank him but tio lape by those skinny minnions :(
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
Whats your team? I tried to flank him but tio lape by those skinny minnions :(
I'm having 5* team of Mu, Deb, Chenny, Kai & Jack....
Mu & Deb & Merc attract attention (I'm out of 5* merc/ Jack), the rest chiong and whack Nirvana...

I cheated... I commit suicide on purpose & used 30 crystal to revive and get SS... after that I barely scrape through....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Power sia... I still cant clear stage 2... Think i can only farm stage 1... Now only 120+ genes
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
Power sia... I still cant clear stage 2... Think i can only farm stage 1... Now only 120+ genes
My very detailed strategy....
In order of team lineup... Jack, Deb, Mu, Chenny & Kai...

First hellfire, Jack moves to the extreme right, use 2nd skill hit Bearman (enemy), Deb moves to damage Nirvana, Mu moves to stun Bearman, Chenny moves to right and attack on bearman back. Kai moves to right.

Nirvana should now move to right to heal the bearman. He need to be at the column where he's in front the thorn (if he's not, hellfire again when charged)...
Switch to merc for Deb, Mu continues to stun and rest moved up. My Chenny is lowest attack of three, so she's staying to block the entrance to right flank but still able to use her 3rd skill to attack... by 4th- 5th turn, jack/kai & Chenny (if she's alive) should settle it....

Edit: I took 32 times to figure out this strategy....
I'm a noob... >_<

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Evolenoon/noonelovE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
0
Whats your team? I tried to flank him but tio lape by those skinny minnions :(

1st hero = chris stun tt enemy which sux mana
2nd hero = Gilian walk center to disarm the 2 mana suxer n nirvana
3rd hero = jack chiong left go to nirvana
4th her0 = carrot move 1 step left 3rd skill nirvana
5th hero = Mu stun whoever not disarm or stun, go for the skinny 1st

basically, chris, gilian, mu will dealt wif the mobs, jack main attack boss, carrot move toward boss n change to merc when nearer.
Only jack n carrot 5*, the rest 4*
use hellfire when can, if cant tahan than grace.
Hope it help:s13:
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
1st hero = chris stun tt enemy which sux mana
2nd hero = Gilian walk center to disarm the 2 mana suxer n nirvana
3rd hero = jack chiong left go to nirvana
4th her0 = carrot move 1 step left 3rd skill nirvana
5th hero = Mu stun whoever not disarm or stun, go for the skinny 1st

basically, chris, gilian, mu will dealt wif the mobs, jack main attack boss, carrot move toward boss n change to merc when nearer.
Only jack n carrot 5*, the rest 4*
use hellfire when can, if cant tahan than grace.
Hope it help:s13:
What's the level of ur team?
My Gilian, Carrot & Chris not yet 5*... I don't think they can survive first attack....
Will try it out when it's time to farm genes... thanks for the recommendation...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Evolenoon/noonelovE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
0
What's the level of ur team?
My Gilian, Carrot & Chris not yet 5*... I don't think they can survive first attack....
Will try it out when it's time to farm genes... thanks for the recommendation...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Jack 5* lvl 27, 2nd skill 9 3rd max
Carrot 5* lvl 11, all max
Mu 4* lvl 45, 2nd max (stuns)
Chris 4* lvl 22, 2nd max (stuns)
Gillian 4* lvl 20, 3rd 8 (disarm)

i started farming when Gillian is ard lvl 11 or 12, so almost all lvl up...the experience from Nirvana quite high
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
Jack 5* lvl 27, 2nd skill 9 3rd max
Carrot 5* lvl 11, all max
Mu 4* lvl 45, 2nd max (stuns)
Chris 4* lvl 22, 2nd max (stuns)
Gillian 4* lvl 20, 3rd 8 (disarm)

i started farming when Gillian is ard lvl 11 or 12, so almost all lvl up...the experience from Nirvana quite high
Wah.... u really pro siah....

My team all 5* and it took me some time to figure out a winning strategy...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Thanks all... I will try your strategy later... Dun think i can get nirvana this round :(
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
I played the same trick as u to get SS for stage 2.... Barely survive also.. Once my units stun... Thats it...
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
I played the same trick as u to get SS for stage 2.... Barely survive also.. Once my units stun... Thats it...

ya lor...
being spending all my mana to try to get the stun immunity but no such luck so far....

dun worry about it.... I also go in 10 times, end battle without winning 3 times at least... lol...
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
ya lor...
being spending all my mana to try to get the stun immunity but no such luck so far....

dun worry about it.... I also go in 10 times, end battle without winning 3 times at least... lol...

I found a way for my team to have a 50% chance of winning. But once nirvana moves differently, i will be dead lol
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
I found a way for my team to have a 50% chance of winning. But once nirvana moves differently, i will be dead lol
The very reason why I moved that way and hit the bearman at the side, I want him to move to the front of the thorn landscape....
Finally gotten him.... no more mental energy to farm his gene... auto battle in stage 1... maybe try again at 6 pm with energy refill... Stage 2 sometimes just give me 2 gene...really pissing me off...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
The very reason why I moved that way and hit the bearman at the side, I want him to move to the front of the thorn landscape....
Finally gotten him.... no more mental energy to farm his gene... auto battle in stage 1... maybe try again at 6 pm with energy refill... Stage 2 sometimes just give me 2 gene...really pissing me off...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Wow so fast... I am only at 300+ genes... U spam crystal to refill?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top