
I only know higher level is easier to play... that's why I love Deb, Kai & Momo... they level up fastYes, the stats increment per level at 5* is so little in comparison to the huge amount of XP required. The more 5* the better.
Is Momo good?
Now i am trying to train as many 5* as possible instead of training my core 5 to max...
Is Momo good?
Now i am trying to train as many 5* as possible instead of training my core 5 to max...
Is Momo good?
Now i am trying to train as many 5* as possible instead of training my core 5 to max...
My 5* currently are deb, mu, jack, carrot and serendi... Now training chenny, nirvana kai and gillian... Gonna train persona next... Lol
A lot of people starting to train Gilian... just fought someone with 5* Raboff... must say that his disarm is scary...my 5* only deb n jack, 4* mu , kai , chris , carrot.. now oso training serendi and cleo.. if not others for fun..
sometimes nid all scissors or stone mah...

Maybe I wasn't clear enough... I meant for those in unit's profile heroes....if your afk heroes is in range for first skill to hit an enemy, they will atk if your active heroes hits the enemy.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough... I meant for those in unit's profile heroes....
So let's say Kai... he's is Raboff, Mu & Chris... so the 4 of them gang up and attack will have x% more in their coop attacks?
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
currently using deb jack carrot cleo and unknown.
looking to switch out carrot and cleo. any good suggestions ?