iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
Lee/ Chenny/ Nox for Carrot maybe?

Serendi/ Gilian/ Lena for Cleo maybe?

yea, i will prolly farm for chenny when she comes again next. :s13:

lee is good ? i havent see his skill build yet.

dont really like serendi and gillan. is lena good ? still far from her reh. sian.
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Was quite lucky today... got stun immunity for Jack and Chenny after 2-3 tries :D
 

HuaiNR

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
0

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
ZwH3lM3l.png

Damn sian... I use both hellfire and unequip method and this is the closest I'll ever come to....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,546
Reaction score
18,329
what's unequip method?

After you beat the stage, click "Home" button instead of any other button.

It will bring you to the main page, go to equipment and unequip all your characters in the Dimenson Breakthrough team. This will lower your team's total rating.

Go back to DB and the system will match you with a weaker opponent due to your lower rating.

After that, exit to re-equip and fight the weaker opponents.

I know the strategy but I am too lazy and have no time to do it. I just keep resetting it after stage 8.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,787
Reaction score
5,986
After you beat the stage, click "Home" button instead of any other button.

It will bring you to the main page, go to equipment and unequip all your characters in the Dimenson Breakthrough team. This will lower your team's total rating.

Go back to DB and the system will match you with a weaker opponent due to your lower rating.

After that, exit to re-equip and fight the weaker opponents.

I know the strategy but I am too lazy and have no time to do it. I just keep resetting it after stage 8.
Lol, I went one step further....
I unequip all units....

I faced 3 stars units up till stage 6...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

redname

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
38,319
Reaction score
777
After you beat the stage, click "Home" button instead of any other button.

It will bring you to the main page, go to equipment and unequip all your characters in the Dimenson Breakthrough team. This will lower your team's total rating.

Go back to DB and the system will match you with a weaker opponent due to your lower rating.

After that, exit to re-equip and fight the weaker opponents.

I know the strategy but I am too lazy and have no time to do it. I just keep resetting it after stage 8.

i tried but enemies still too powerful for me
 

redname

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
38,319
Reaction score
777
any strategy to beat paper coocoo dungeon?

rock and scissors i stage 7 liao but paper still stage 6
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top