iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,506
Reaction score
18,291
Created another guild, HWZ.

Anybody else here is not in EDMW or HWZ? HWZ still has a 14 slots.

Please apply and put something I can recognize in your lord's tagline or put your ign here.

I will be opening to others if we can't fill up by the end of this lunar year, :s12:
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,506
Reaction score
18,291
Oh... thanks for the info... my kai & Chenny still managed to breakthrough... maybe cause it's the snowfield map so they were free flag for Chenny when I choke the bottle neck...
Personally, I find teams with mid/long range CC like Alfred, Cleo, Serendi, Jenny & Mu more hard to handle than high defense unit...

Sent from nothing new using GAGT

Good insight. I have replaced Jack with Gilian at the third slot.

DPS-Charm-Disarm-Tank. See how it goes.
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,789
Reaction score
5,985
Good insight. I have replaced Jack with Gilian at the third slot.

DPS-Charm-Disarm-Tank. See how it goes.
Bearman comes with stun... I would treat him as cc if it wasn't for the fact that the AI uses 3rd, 2nd & 3rd or 2nd (depending on MP availability)... Serendi as well... her 2nd is almost expected on even turns or turns after the 4th unless there's totally no friendly nearby....
Cleo & Alfred are actually the most irritating ones but I never train mine as I usually use my attack team to defend....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,193
Reaction score
1,092
Tod normal 40 any help?? Keep gettin switch position and the monsters n boss hit so hard
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
aiya, wasted. should have bought the lunar pack 3. didnt know compensation so good :s22:
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,506
Reaction score
18,291
Okay, the deadline has passed. So I am opening HWZ for active English speaking members.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top