iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,506
Reaction score
18,285

I think it is the one where there is a boss golem in the middle which attacks twice.

I have whacked it with a pure damage team and a tank.

Alternatively, you can start the first 2 characters with Weakening attacks. Make sure they attack from the left side. Use a tank with taunt and attack from the top-right side. the 2 DPS(or 1 DPS and a healer to heal tank if your attack prowess is not high) should move to the lower right and attack.

Below is a video which gives you a rough idea.
 

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,195
Reaction score
1,092
Ok thanks later i try to see the video.. so far alw got whacked..
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,796
Reaction score
5,988
I think it is the one where there is a boss golem in the middle which attacks twice.

I have whacked it with a pure damage team and a tank.

Alternatively, you can start the first 2 characters with Weakening attacks. Make sure they attack from the left side. Use a tank with taunt and attack from the top-right side. the 2 DPS(or 1 DPS and a healer to heal tank if your attack prowess is not high) should move to the lower right and attack.

Below is a video which gives you a rough idea.
I think I used two Jack (Kai changed to Merc), Deb, Chenny & Mas....

Jacks & Mas got life drain....

Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,506
Reaction score
18,285
Finally cleared floor 55 after 6 tries.

Got the Power Ranger: Pink set. Looks like a PVE set. Going to put on Chenny.

2 pieces: increase Hit Rate by 220 every turn.
3 pieces: increase Attack by 782 every turn.

yPp2vTH.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top