ahgui99
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2006
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
There's another 1 item capsule...
Gotten this... no one at 4 star yet... sian....
![]()
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Good to get accessories....


There's another 1 item capsule...
Gotten this... no one at 4 star yet... sian....
![]()
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT

Erm... use full blue team can work for u?I think partly i wasted most of my energy farming the 4* materials... it was quite easy for the blue and red ones... the green one for deb is a tough one for me... tio lape...![]()
U got Momo?The green one is scissors so probably need a lot of red ones... so far i only have Jack and a half baked Kai...
Training Serendi now before i attempt again....
U got Momo?
It, Jack, Ian and Kai should be able to dish out decent damage while Alfred and Serendi does support stuff....
Thinking hard about whether I should get Serendi costume... Dun like the outlook but the movement +1 is very tempting...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Ah shi.t... the sales has ended....Nope... i used all my ancient coins on Mu and I bought her costume....
tmd i bought the lord costume just before the sale... heart pain sia![]()
Ah shi.t... the sales has ended....
Can't get it on discount anymore.... sian.....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
U got Momo?
It, Jack, Ian and Kai should be able to dish out decent damage while Alfred and Serendi does support stuff....
Thinking hard about whether I should get Serendi costume... Dun like the outlook but the movement +1 is very tempting...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT

Jack costume looks great.... no regrets getting it... lol....Ya. Sad man. I wanted to buy jack's costume man
Can I request that we all join a common channel and have a similar slogan message... preferably with [country of ur choice]b*****
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Why not 65 since our country code is that & also our independence year....Good Idea.... a while back i saw someone asking sinkies to join in channel 66..
Just changed mine to atb*****
Why not 65 since our country code is that & also our independence year....
Anyway, the slogan is for me to know who not to remove from my friends list if I ever need to do it...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Me lorLet me go put 65 and monitor to see if got pple bo.. lol