iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
I ask u all ar.. first or second costume better for Jack?

Most of the people are saying both ish crap... but I went ahead and brought the first one cause it looked cool...

But seriously speaking they are not all wrong as both costume adds damage which has little impact as u progress further in level and game... but a boost is always good even though it's minor and I would still go with first one as any increase to counter rate is good for me as I gave Jack equipment that made his counter damage considerable...
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
the top ranking in pvp is using 1st costume

My apologies, I mixed up second with first...
U went with the most common choice....

Then again, don't think anyone will ever choose the second one....
 

redname

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
38,319
Reaction score
777
mine's assassin zero

dnt knw gd or not but doubt will use him so fast cause got no genes for his skills, gotta get the rainbow ones
 

dragonhole

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
3,280
Reaction score
294
I am in japan server...cause i played when the game was released for selected countries.
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,523
Reaction score
18,311
anyone managed to clear floor 20 of tod ?

damn hard man

Are the rewards worth it? I have not tried doing it because using my energy to clear the cuckoos nest and farming materials for stars upgrade.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top