
Yes... extremely...sems tht hand rebirth material are very hard to get 4* and above
I noob not pro....Is mung worth to farm...kns..stage 3 SS sometime gif me only 5 shards...
Is mung worth to farm...kns..stage 3 SS sometime gif me only 5 shards...
I saw some guy on reddit saying that once you get far into the late maps, leveling up to 4 star takes about half a day....His attacks will damage own team members also.
I saw some of the top ranked players already got him to 3 stars. They really dun need to work/study one?
Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT
I saw some guy on reddit saying that once you get far into the late maps, leveling up to 4 star takes about half a day....
But how to farm 720 genes and level upso fast....?
I leveling the whole day at Gigas also not much progress...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
I did an energy to exp ratio calculations....Spam the boss dungeons lor. After the daily victory count, use crystal to reset and spam again.
Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT
So it's best to focus leveling only one unit to 5 star first?Not going to get Muang. It is better to get your main characters to 5* before getting the rest. Everything becomes exponentially easier when you are up there.
So it's best to focus leveling only one unit to 5 star first?
I'm doing a spread out hence I'm not having a strongest unit.... only thing is my fast growth units are levelling better...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
Oops... my bad....He said main characters, not character![]()
Hi peeps, is serendi really worth to train? I got her to 3stars lvl 30+ now, but it's annoying how she always dies within one hit by enemies in lvl7 dungeon

Right now there's a split over whose better....Hi peeps, is serendi really worth to train? I got her to 3stars lvl 30+ now, but it's annoying how she always dies within one hit by enemies in lvl7 dungeon
I did an energy to exp ratio calculations....
Boss dungeons not that profitable... at least till Gigas....
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT