MegatonNev
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 7, 2015
- Messages
- 54,787
- Reaction score
- 5,986
Wah... Power siah... I got 1 of those stuff but never a set...Its set item ma. +0 also bound already
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Wah... Power siah... I got 1 of those stuff but never a set...Its set item ma. +0 also bound already
Same here... Got problem denting his crew.... remove buff ish good but Dolores not at survivable level & stats yet...I think they have removed the binding on +10 non set items in this patch.
I can easily SS him on stage 1 but failed miserably on stage 2 because he goes first before us in turn 1. The HoT heals like 30+k per turn.
I'm thinking bearman might work too.... but he's not high level enough....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
I'm applying the logic that when his aggro is up, all being focus on him, the rest can go hoot Nirvana... put on healer to ensure he survives longer would be good as well.... his aggro is bad for pve but good in this case...Is bearman good?? I am thinking if i shd farm his genes
Still can't hit stage 2....
Stage 1 can give from 1 to 7 genes.... Thinking if I should be go ahead and farm there....
Averaging around 3 genes... so it's 720/3=240 time and 240×12= 2280 energy.... lol....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
stage 1 is ok...but stage 2 is hard...only manage a "A"...
i use chris hoping to stun tt enemy which sux mana(mana draining omg), jack dun care anything but chiong to nirvana,Gilian to disarm the 2 mana suxer n nirvana (usually work, ard 75% 3 will disarm or at least 1) carrot to shot nirvana, mu to stand by to stun if Gilian disarm nvr get the mana suxer...
I actually notice that there a path to Nirvana at the flanks.. just need to endure the thorn damage...Wow at least u can clear stage 2... How does jack chiong to nirvana when its so cramp?
I actually notice that there a path to Nirvana at the flanks.. just need to endure the thorn damage...
if ur Jack is first, can chiong left... takes about 3 turns to reach....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
I actually notice that there a path to Nirvana at the flanks.. just need to endure the thorn damage...
if ur Jack is first, can chiong left... takes about 3 turns to reach....
Sent from nothing new using GAGT
Thanks for rubbing salt on my wounds.... Persona takes another 9 weeks to arrive...
According to Reddit comments & forum comments, he might be best healer with his additional abilities...Ya jack can go by the thorn area. Manage to clear stage 2 "SS" using this method. now 400 genes of Nirvana. Need to use mec to swap wif carrot when nearer.
Stage 2 wif some luck u can get 20plus genes but kinda of rare.
Btw why Nirvana so hard sia, healer to me not very important...i usually rush n try to overpower them