iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
anyone knows if dungeon is the only place to get the sweet chocolates?
I'm rushing for my coocoo now and if it's the only place to get it, I'm going to stay there until I get Mas costume... it's quite nice as well...

edit: seems like it's 12 for any stage... chionging my mas costume now...
 

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
54,784
Reaction score
5,984
Can identify yourself so that I can accept you?
CKKuwnsl.png

SN2FUBsl.png

jhSgVVvl.png


Sent from nothing new using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top