iPad Air 2020 Discussions

PetPet

Reaction score
newipadair-news-brochure.jpg

Source — https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tec...hure-reveals-new-design-touch-id-power-button

PetPet

Reaction score
Looks like power button touch ID, but iPad Pro form factor?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol!

Seems like this is the new ipad strategy

1. Entry ipad - 10.5”
2. IPad mini - 8.5”
3. IPad Air - 11”
4. IPad Pro - 12.9” mini led

About right. Lol! Can trash all the androids

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Lol!

Seems like this is the new ipad strategy

1. Entry ipad - 10.5”
2. IPad mini - 8.5”
3. IPad Air - 11”
4. IPad Pro - 12.9” mini led

About right. Lol! Can trash all the androids
can compete with Tab S7+

MORTYRICK

Reaction score
I thought iPad Air will release next year March. Cause that is the timeline for iPad to get refresh. Correct me if I am wrong.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I thought iPad Air will release next year March. Cause that is the timeline for iPad to get refresh. Correct me if I am wrong.
You forget this year there is no iPad Air refresh. The current iPad Air we having is last year March. Apple iPad refresh except for the entry level one, refreshes 18-20 month so it make sense to refresh this model

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure whether we will see iPad Air 4 and new iPad mini?

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
No idea tonight is an announcement of the iPhone event or they will be announcing new products

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is an iPad mini or a 10+ inch iPad more productive for wfh? I have some a few hundred dollars of shopping vouchers which will expire by end Nov, thinking of getting a new iPad with some top up.

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is an iPad mini or a 10+ inch iPad more productive for wfh? I have some a few hundred dollars of shopping vouchers which will expire by end Nov, thinking of getting a new iPad with some top up.

If you are going to use the iPad while you are on a desk, seated down, on the couch or sofa, then a 10-11 inch iPad is a better experience.

If you are going to use the iPad while you are commuting, walking around the house a lot, moving around places, holding it one-handed, lying down in bed, then the mini is better.

I used to own a single 9.7" - 10.5" goldilocks size iPad but now I use a 12.9" and mini for the best of both world.

jess_sy

Reaction score
If you are going to use the iPad while you are on a desk, seated down, on the couch or sofa, then a 10-11 inch iPad is a better experience.

If you are going to use the iPad while you are commuting, walking around the house a lot, moving around places, holding it one-handed, lying down in bed, then the mini is better.

I used to own a single 9.7" - 10.5" goldilocks size iPad but now I use a 12.9" and mini for the best of both world.

now comes the question, new iPad Air or iPad Pro :s13::s13::s13:

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope they ditch the lighting port for USB-C in the new ipad air model

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.