iPad Air 2020 Discussions

Farisworld

Reaction score
Anyone can advise?

All resolved man. It turns out the open to wake cover didn’t work as I was using my friends iPad Pro 2019 casing. It wasn’t detecting properly, hence not waking up when I open the iPad cover.

To those that wants a really good premium feeling iPad Air 4 casing, I totally recommend this one. Been using for a week now and I love it so much. Purchased from Amazon.SG with Prime membership. There is full 4 sides protections and also a slot for your Apple Pencil (not using). Only downside is the camera is about the same alignment as the casing offering zero to 0.11 protection. The best part is the casing is damn light and feels as premium as Apple Smart Cover.

https://www.amazon.sg/iPad-Air-10-9...refinements=p_89:Procase&s=electronics&sr=1-1

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All resolved man. It turns out the open to wake cover didn’t work as I was using my friends iPad Pro 2019 casing. It wasn’t detecting properly, hence not waking up when I open the iPad cover.

To those that wants a really good premium feeling iPad Air 4 casing, I totally recommend this one. Been using for a week now and I love it so much. Purchased from Amazon.SG with Prime membership. There is full 4 sides protections and also a slot for your Apple Pencil (not using). Only downside is the camera is about the same alignment as the casing offering zero to 0.11 protection. The best part is the casing is damn light and feels as premium as Apple Smart Cover.

https://www.amazon.sg/iPad-Air-10-9...refinements=p_89:Procase&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Esr has something similar. I’ll order one to try

junk610

Reaction score
Wah song!! Then its like price of air liao..

My box is unopened .. u opened yours? All OK?

I actually bought the iPad Air for 729. Just an interim solution for me. Will buy the iPad Pro with mini led screen + A14x early next year.

blurryy

Reaction score
My old ipad 2 is used for almost 0 years. Any good pricing for working adult?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 9S using GAGT

onlinehero

Reaction score
for those the ESR case with apple pencil slot - were you guys able to slot in the pencil with a sleeve?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

s0tong

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought 3rd party keyboard or is it worth getting a logitech keyboard for the ipad?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.