Ipaymy

paurusu

Reaction score
I keep thinking what is 3.7% route? Cannot be Gr** combo since no point given now.

Actually still can keep uob one with ax* pay + earn . Last time still works but the cost is high. Still earn a bit . 0.8 %.

Enough to use for some kind of filler

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep thinking what is 3.7% route? Cannot be Gr** combo since no point given now.

Actually still can keep uob one with ax* pay + earn . Last time still works but the cost is high. Still earn a bit . 0.8 %.

No points given for grab but still can get 1.7% for AXS payment. Doesn't see the point of UOB One anymore.

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You sure axs pay + earn will work with uob one still?

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks like many are looking for new methods of paying monthly insurance payments and taxes now.

I guess now there are only 2 cards which have not excluded ipaymy? :unsure:

Bubble2030

Reaction score
With a 6% hint, pretty sure is ocbc Frank lo
yea $417 cap only per month...but only works if personal taxes are low.

Else cant work well with mortgage or tax, and one still need to spend the min $600

UOB is easier just set it on recurring on 2k per month for 5% last time.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian not sure whether to get a new card just to do this... don't have any existing card that can circumvent the issue.

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea $417 cap only per month...but only works if personal taxes are low.

Else cant work well with mortgage or tax, and one still need to spend the min $600

UOB is easier just set it on recurring on 2k per month for 5% last time.

dont make sense. If use Frank ipaymy. It’s only 0.3%

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
sian not sure whether to get a new card just to do this... don't have any existing card that can circumvent the issue.
I'm kinda considering Maybank Platinum Visa. Seems to come closest to UOB One.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.