iPhone 12 Series

1a2a3a

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
59
I bought it from lazmall. 1019 for 128gb mini (after 200 discount). Lazada Citibank don’t need Lazada Citibank. Crv managed to check out.

The problem now is... delivery supposed to be 13 nov. received sms from ninja van all day by 10pm.

Then at 7+ Lazada email say delay.
Chat with Lazada, they tell me check with ninja.
Call ninja, they tell me driver got issue so unable to deliver today. Say Monday. I said no and after a long debate they say tml 14nov by 12am.
Later at 10pm, Lazada update website say ninja tried to fulfil delivery but was unsuccessful - something along the line of I’m not home... wth?

Seriously?
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
I bought it from lazmall. 1019 for 128gb mini (after 200 discount). Lazada Citibank don’t need Lazada Citibank. Crv managed to check out.

The problem now is... delivery supposed to be 13 nov. received sms from ninja van all day by 10pm.

Then at 7+ Lazada email say delay.
Chat with Lazada, they tell me check with ninja.
Call ninja, they tell me driver got issue so unable to deliver today. Say Monday. I said no and after a long debate they say tml 14nov by 12am.
Later at 10pm, Lazada update website say ninja tried to fulfil delivery but was unsuccessful - something along the line of I’m not home... wth?

Seriously?

200 discount is like that.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
I bought it from lazmall. 1019 for 128gb mini (after 200 discount). Lazada Citibank don’t need Lazada Citibank. Crv managed to check out.

The problem now is... delivery supposed to be 13 nov. received sms from ninja van all day by 10pm.

Then at 7+ Lazada email say delay.
Chat with Lazada, they tell me check with ninja.
Call ninja, they tell me driver got issue so unable to deliver today. Say Monday. I said no and after a long debate they say tml 14nov by 12am.
Later at 10pm, Lazada update website say ninja tried to fulfil delivery but was unsuccessful - something along the line of I’m not home... wth?

Seriously?

You preorder on the which date?
Cos Citi $800 - $100 expired before actual day release.
Citi $1200 - $100 only for 11.11.
Lazada IIRC promise if order before cutoff will have delivery on 13th.

Or you are using new signup $200 voucher?

I ordered 2 sets of 12 Pro on 11.11 (11pm) and got it on 12.11 12pm+)
 

1a2a3a

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
59
Citi 800-100 last until 14 if I recall.
I use Citi 800-100 and 11.11 1200-100.

I ordered on 11.11 1am.
Surprise that you got it on the 12...
 

aw1007

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
1,562
Reaction score
237
Yeah wanted to know too.Woke up this morning with 5G icon. Would be charged for usage since I do not subscribe to 5G?

Got it ;
Setting->mobile data->mobile data options->voice and data->4G

How do I switch off 5G? Cant find the Cellular tab in Settings
 
Last edited:

icyflame

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,796
Reaction score
277
My personal experience with the slightly yellower tint is that it happens every year.

Every single year when I compare the new iPhone vs old iPhone, the new iPhone display always appear more yellowish.

I personally believes the reason is just because it's a new iPhone. In a few weeks or months time, it will probably normalise.

Basically if every year's new iPhone display is yellower that the previous. Then one day the display will just become a yellow display lol :s13: :s13:

That’s right. Some say it is the glue used which will fade away with use. I stopped getting concerned
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Citi 800-100 last until 14 if I recall.
I use Citi 800-100 and 11.11 1200-100.

I ordered on 11.11 1am.
Surprise that you got it on the 12...

https://pages.lazada.sg/wow/i/sg/partners/citibank-credit-card-promo
iPhone 12 Mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max Pre-order: Citi Lazada Credit Card Promotion

$100 off, min spend $800
Voucher is collectible from 6 Nov 2020, 2100 hrs to 13 Nov 2020, 0759 hrs.
Voucher is refreshed for collection daily at 9 am, 12 pm and 6 pm from 7 Nov 2020 to 12 Nov 2020.
Voucher is valid for Apple Official Store on Lazada only.
Voucher is limited to 1 redemption per customer.
Voucher is applicable for Citi Lazada Credit Cards only.
Voucher is valid from 6 Nov 2020, 2100 hrs to 13 Nov 2020, 0759 hrs.
Not applicable for shipping charges.
Voucher is applicable on Lazada iOS & Android only.
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
any idea why when I restore my WhatsApp on the new phone, the media did not restore? only got the chats.

any solution to resolve?
 

suxalot

Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
To the bros having the iPhone 12 Pro Max — does the screen resolution allow for smaller text? Right now the 12 Pro - text and messaging seems magnified (zoomed in), even on the smallest text size setting, which is annoying. I much prefer the screen display resolution on the iPhone 11.
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Media as Photos or video?
If videos need to backup too.

Ya, did for all. photos and videos.

Did you enable iCloud backup? Check your settings in WhatsApp too

If all fails, I suggest you reset via migration

enabled. normally when I login to WhatsApp in new phone, all will be restored including the media. but this time when I did it, the restore media did not appear.

I do for my wife phone, no issue.

I also tried to login to old phone WhatsApp and re-backup again. But doesn't seems to help too.
 

kirium76

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
671
Reaction score
0
Wah. Your house got 5G coverage ah. Good leh. :)
Yeah wanted to know too.Woke up this morning with 5G icon. Would be charged for usage since I do not subscribe to 5G?

Got it ;
Setting->mobile data->mobile data options->voice and data->4G
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top