iPhone 12 Series

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sticking to iPhone X still lol
battery level 80%, so maybe just go change the battery & that is it.

:eek::eek:

saving cash le.

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t apple just include the magsafe charger since they were going to remove the charger head?

gnixer

Master Member
Reaction score
skip this version lol
seem nothing much except 5g and body change with camera upgrade

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah loh, $2K for the 256GB version.

Still quite okay considering I paid iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB at $2040, this year only pay $1969. :s22: No EarPods and charger it’s okay. Selling my iPhone 11 Pro Max to recovery some $ after that.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i’m still on XS, held off buying 11 series

now i’m considering to get the mini, comes with 2 cameras that i need, especially night mode which is unavailable on my XS

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sticking to iPhone X still lol
battery level 80%, so maybe just go change the battery & that is it.

:eek::eek:

saving cash le.

Yup.. me 2... iPhone 12 is underwhelming... Would take iPhone 11 over it.

The main attracting factor for me is at least the pro-motion display. 5G is not a thing in SG at least for another year or 2.....

grynove

Reaction score
skip this version lol
seem nothing much except 5g and body change with camera upgrade
shud get it bro. 5g is available everywhere now. also the camera very good to use when travelling. no need to bring dslr liao. eh wait....

on a serious note. ip12mini is cute. hahaha

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still quite okay considering I paid iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB at $2040, this year only pay $1969. :s22: No EarPods and charger it’s okay. Selling my iPhone 11 Pro Max to recovery some $ after that.
Looks like they manage to reduce the price slightly by not including the earpods and wall adapter :crazy:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The camera on the 12 Pro is using the same sensor and what-so as iphone 11 Pro. Only diff is F stop, 1.6 vs 1.8 on the 11 Pro and of cos all 12 pro have Lidar to help.

Only 12 Pro Max have a bigger sensor, but that is only on the WIDE angle lens.

Front camera both 12 pro and 11 pro are the same, but 12 pro can do more, another apple limitation for older iphone.

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup.. me 2... iPhone 12 is underwhelming... Would take iPhone 11 over it.

The main attracting factor for me is at least the pro-motion display. 5G is not a thing in SG at least for another year or 2.....

Apple clever to kill 11 immediately. They know there is not much difference.

But just wait for news outlet blowing how significant new 12 features are, funded by Apple marketing.

In reality, maybe techies knows best. Not even a USB C port adoption.

Singrish

Reaction score
Will be interesting to read reviews on the magsafe charger. Pity they removed it on MBPs. $75 for apple’s magsafe casing is nuts IMO. Wonder if the magsafe charger will work if one uses a regular casing eg spigen.

If cant charge with magsafe with spigen casing on will be pain in the butt removing casing daily. Honestly the main advantage of magsafe i can think of is if you need to use earpods for long time eg zoom meetings.

Since earpods connect to lighting port & so does the regular charger, you’ll be in trouble once your battery runs low cos no way to charge while earpods still plugged in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.