iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 11 10.8%

  • Total voters
    102

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
You must be quite suay to unbox so many lemon sets. Have nv kena any lemon apple products over the years, be it from apple store/lazada/shopee/istudio etc. Got kena once for Samseng tho
I kena from Singtel popstation screen cracked. Went thru alot of hooha to get it exchanged.

Cant remember 14 or 15pm also got a slight chip on the side screen.

17pm also got a ding haha.
 

ShinnAsuka

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
8,818
Reaction score
5,357
Apple should employ OCD pple like me, you or kashix part-time, to do a more proper QC for opened returned sets with such defective flaws or fingerprint marks.
I think it costs more to hire you all than replacing with a new set.

Hi friends, I've questions regarding buying esim only IPhone from Japan. Does it work here in sg? How does the trade in of such models work here with shops here?
I dont think there is any issue using. Whether trade in works it is advisable to check with whoever is taking it.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,439
Reaction score
4,168
You must be quite suay to unbox so many lemon sets. Have nv kena any lemon apple products over the years, be it from apple store/lazada/shopee/istudio etc. Got kena once for Samseng tho
You must be new, I kena so many QC problem from Apple. Lucky for the return policy, if not really gg. I changed 3 sets, each set got its own problem, they refunded. I hoot again.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
I remember one staff telling me for opened sets, they will not resell but use as refurbished or replacement sets.
This is correct. So for those products you see in our refurbished store, those are mostly of these cases. But I don't know why we do not sell iPhone refurbished like the US one.

I always buy my Mac from Apple Refurbished with the exception of the M5 Pro Mac Mini this year because I need it "quickly"
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,439
Reaction score
4,168
Those that want to save a few bucks hoot from platform, I respect. Because if really got problem, you will feel the pain of trying to get it replaced or they trying to help you.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
Hey guys, I managed to link my Apple ID to the guest order and cancelled my 8:30am slot LOL
 

Banana?

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
43
You must be new, I kena so many QC problem from Apple. Lucky for the return policy, if not really gg. I changed 3 sets, each set got its own problem, they refunded. I hoot again.
You just suay lah, I use since 2G also no issues :D
 

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
2,580
Those that want to save a few bucks hoot from platform, I respect. Because if really got problem, you will feel the pain of trying to get it replaced or they trying to help you.
I think platform is fine as well.. for the discounts take video upon unboxing.. if really got issue they don't wan exchange just return refund lo hoot again..
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,951
Reaction score
2,326
You can return, they will approve your exchange/refund first a not?
If got video, will approve, but likely need bang table many times with the Lazada/shopee cso. This will drag time lol
 

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
2,580
You can return, they will approve your exchange/refund first a not?
Yup as long as got video.. Iphones android expensive cheap item all been there done there.. ntg to argue if got time stamp watermark and clear video showing defects out of the box.. if no unbox video cannot guarantee liao..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top