
Jewel makes it easy for those indonesians... buy and get on the plane back to resell. haha.Later go jewel collect. Hopefully lesser crowd haha
Orchard a lot indians. Got one try to sneak into the collection queue by showing his airtag qr code order and he got kicked out of the queue.Jewel makes it easy for those indonesians... buy and get on the plane back to resell. haha.
They saw me using an Android and started explaining about the benefits of the iphoneNice! Did the Apple staff "congratulate" you for using your own money to buy their product at full cost?This is one reason I absolutely hate collecting from Apple Store.
And nice colour you chose too!
At the very least you know you’re not queueing in the haze.Later go jewel collect. Hopefully lesser crowd haha
Yea. Need to go mbs or jewel.At the very least you know you’re not queueing in the haze.
Flagship store mah Orchard haha. Got reporters here. Class 95 producer kpop is here too. I still queuing to go in. Morning breeze still ok not so hotYea. Need to go mbs or jewel.
Orchard too hot liao
Hopefully queue die down when I reach there in 1hrFlagship store mah Orchard haha. Got reporters here. Class 95 producer kpop is here too. I still queuing to go in. Morning breeze still ok not so hot
Later you come out a lot will ask if you sellingFlagship store mah Orchard haha. Got reporters here. Class 95 producer kpop is here too. I still queuing to go in. Morning breeze still ok not so hot
Pick-up queue got priority. Around 15mins wait. Walk-in queue like not moving though hahaHopefully queue die down when I reach there in 1hr
Nice. Maybe can say hi to you therePick-up queue got priority. Around 15mins wait. Walk-in queue like not moving though haha
