- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 37,836
- Reaction score
- 10,080
Apple store ready for pickup....

apple delivery is done using DHL. and they dont ask for LoA or NRIC.Letter of authorisation with both nri. you and the person who help.
Iphones delivery by DHL. Airpods 5 by singpost. Haha.apple delivery is done using DHL. and they dont ask for LoA or NRIC.
my APP3 was delivered by DHL tho. Haha.Iphones delivery by DHL. Airpods 5 by singpost. Haha.
Only can pick-up at tmr from designated time ~Quick go go go pickup now.
Apple needs to cut costs since they lowered the ap5 price. Hahamy APP3 was delivered by DHL tho. Haha.
At least on time, not like ss. Haha.Only can pick-up at tmr from designated time ~
Only earlier never lateAt least on time, not like ss. Haha.
here nose discuss low SES stuffJialat this weekend MM sure long Q... Want let go my F8Ultra sure jam like mad![]()

Mine singpost wierdly and sadlyIphones delivery by DHL. Airpods 5 by singpost. Haha.
So true even for pick upsOnly earlier never late
Har... But u ordered from shopee right?Mine singpost wierdly and sadly
Why sad? Over the years of my Shopee orders, only SingPost bothered to knock the door. Not Apple orders but just regular charger and then powerbank.Mine singpost wierdly and sadly
Shopee users SingPost too, though I'm not sure about Apple products.Har... But u ordered from shopee right?
Me? 4 sets from shopee, 3 Lazada, 3 apple storeHar... But u ordered from shopee right?
I prefer DHL. Can real time track the location of driver when nearby. I need go apple store pick up tmr also. But that is because I'm going out tmr la else doesn't make much differenceWhy sad? Over the years of my Shopee orders, only SingPost bothered to knock the door. Not Apple orders but just regular charger and then powerbank.
Shopee users SingPost too, though I'm not sure about Apple products.
I know. But if ordered from apple store is usually DHL. My shopee order for something else slated for delivery today by singpost not here yet. My experience with singpost is average to poor. Haha.Why sad? Over the years of my Shopee orders, only SingPost bothered to knock the door. Not Apple orders but just regular charger and then powerbank.
Shopee users SingPost too, though I'm not sure about Apple products.
All by singpost? HahaMe? 4 sets from shopee, 3 Lazada, 3 apple store
I prefer DHL. Can real time track the location of driver when nearby. I need go apple store pick up tmr also. But that is because I'm going out tmr la else doesn't make much difference
Bro you the real rich one! GxgxMe? 4 sets from shopee, 3 Lazada, 3 apple store
I prefer DHL. Can real time track the location of driver when nearby. I need go apple store pick up tmr also. But that is because I'm going out tmr la else doesn't make much difference