- Joined
- Aug 8, 2012
- Messages
- 9,528
- Reaction score
- 4,135
Sounds you are enjoying and loving it!Agree. My f8 running on max performance and max resolution. Haha.

Sounds you are enjoying and loving it!Agree. My f8 running on max performance and max resolution. Haha.
No wonder i feel charging like slower18 Pro only max can go 40w+, 18 Pro Max can go up to 50w+ for peak charging.
Small when folded and a tablet when unfolded. I'm telling u, it's the best form factor right now. Duo will sell well. But it's too heavy, that's the only downside from a foldable user. Haha.Sounds you are enjoying and loving it!
I prefer the Huawei Pura X view better instead, mechanical movement like folds/flip not for me.Small when folded and a tablet when unfolded. I'm telling u, it's the best form factor right now. Duo will sell well. But it's too heavy, that's the only downside from a foldable user. Haha.

I came from 16PM, which battery was considered good enough for me. But right now I could last almost 2 days with heavy usageAnecdotally and based on my usage, the battery on the iPhone 18 Pro Max doesn’t feel like significantly better than its predecessor though, contrary to what Apple has claimed.
Slightly la hahaha …No wonder i feel charging like slower
Wow you are here, Samsung delivered your phone?Slightly la hahaha …
You mistaken him for @Rubick lar bro. It was Rubick‘s ZF8 which broke the record of 2 mths for Samsung to deliver to himWow you are here, Samsung delivered your phone?![]()
Andy Lau Sai maybe I believeCan’t be la. I from Edmw, so I am Andy Lau