frizee
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2006
- Messages
- 7,857
- Reaction score
- 1,462
Nvm lah later like orange, awhile sian liaoHoot burgundy la!

Nvm lah later like orange, awhile sian liaoHoot burgundy la!
Just charge it la, wtf, like that use got what 意义 .....Kinda lol..Got some light users really use like that one tho lol..I tried before iphone air everything turned to low.. 4G single sim and low power mode.. can last 2.5 days.. everything is just effing slow lol...turned back to default 5G SA everything else default only 4-5 hours SOT..
Then change to black case.Nvm lah later like orange, awhile sian liao![]()
Kinda disappointing lol.Just 30-45 mins more SOT for my usage.. dual sim 5G SA on.. everything else default.. I do know some ppl push everything down.. only 4G single sim and on battery saver...
That's what I noticed too, damn fast and damn shiok!The iPhone 18 Pro Max charges ridiculously fast. Awhile full liao.
That's what I am doing now, wake up go prepare and all good to leave house with charged phones!but now with 60w, can just charge the phone when wake up. by the time u leave home, it should be close to full charge already.
i think the upgraded modem kinda balances things out also.. more coverage and stable 5G so technically speaking consumes more power too..Kinda disappointing lol.
I felt its really better than my iP16PM, last longer or maybe I haven't been using as much yet.Anecdotally and based on my usage, the battery on the iPhone 18 Pro Max doesn’t feel like significantly better than its predecessor though, contrary to what Apple has claimed.

17pm from 16pm is quite a big jump in SOT.. so probably those who upgraded with models 16 and before will feel huge improvement.. 17pm to 18pm not so..I felt really better than my iP16PM, last longer or maybe I haven't been using as much yet.![]()
I have people around me that does this, my favourite phrase is - "you buy iPhones thats so expensive but ain't knowing/using it effectively, what for?"This rather don’t use LOL. Got someone posted running permanently in low power mode, really wtf.

Yup yup, that's why keeping upgrades to 2 gen so can feel the "differences" and "worth" the upgrade.17pm from 16pm is quite a big jump in SOT.. so probably those who upgraded with models 16 and before will feel huge improvement.. 17pm to 18pm not so..

So what... Iphone is my backup phone too. Does not mean must work it till it dies. HahaI have people around me that does this, my favourite phrase is - "you buy iPhones thats so expensive but ain't knowing/using it effectively, what for?"![]()
![]()
Faster than 18 proYes, charging on the 18 pro max is FAST.
Most are just using for calls, message and camera. Not saying work till die but using it effectively to complement your lifestyle/usage needs instead of lower power mode, 4G etc. nerfing the phone essentially.So what... Iphone is my backup phone too. Does not mean must work it till it dies. Haha

18 Pro only max can go 40w+, 18 Pro Max can go up to 50w+ for peak charging.Faster than 18 pro
I dun even use it for calls or messaging. But I'm using it in power savings mode most of the time. Since it is on standby. Haha.Most are just using for calls, message and camera. Not saying work till die but using it effectively to complement your lifestyle/usage needs instead of lower power mode, 4G etc. nerfing the phone essentially.![]()
Different since you are using as backup phone mah, those as main phone but nerfing it, just doesn't make sense to me.I dun even use it for calls or messaging. But I'm using it in power savings mode most of the time. Since it is on standby. Haha.
I only play with it to get distracted off the f8. Or need to use banking apps.

Nah stick to blackThen change to black case.
Still blend well haha
Agree. My f8 running on max performance and max resolution. Haha.Different since you are using as backup phone mah, those as main phone but nerfing it, just doesn't make sense to me.![]()