Deceased
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2021
- Messages
- 867
- Reaction score
- 498
Burgundy ftw.Pro Max for sure. Colour is currently 50-50 Burgundy and Glacier.
Spending too much time thinking of the colour as a yearly upgrader![]()

Burgundy ftw.Pro Max for sure. Colour is currently 50-50 Burgundy and Glacier.
Spending too much time thinking of the colour as a yearly upgrader![]()
Why get from Shopee or Lazada though?Looks like only shopee have mentioned of preorder and get on launch day?
Lazada doesn't seems to indicate it as getting on launch day?
Seems like they have vouchers. I saw shopee have $150 bank vouchersWhy get from Shopee or Lazada though?
vouchers plus no need join crowd i guessWhy get from Shopee or Lazada though?
Go to mister mobile buy better. Cheaper by 50-100Thinking to recontract 18 Pro from telco or just hoot from shopee, hope shopee have vouchers like past years..
Launch day usually more ex ba.Go to mister mobile buy better. Cheaper by 50-100
yeah. i remember MM buying 100 bucks above retail price on launch day for 17pmLaunch day usually more ex ba.
And now lazada shopee got 150 voucher.
i will still hoot from apple store for the 14 days return if got any issue
last year my cosmic orange got a huge scratch near the screen and side when unboxing
Kns I see you whichever brand forum I go.
I'm on Pro right now but thinking to go pro max this time....because 老花
I think I'll wait out for Gen 2 or even 3 for Duo.
so Apple claimed 18 Pro will have same battery life as 17 Pro Max. considering to go Pro this year for the portability factor, if batt life is that good
Pro max burgundy. Duo maybe think about it or sell my fold 8 for it![]()
Eh ****. I typed C1 when my mind was thinking of Qualcomm X80 earlier.
I hope to get better connectivity with the C2 if SG model has it. My upload speed seems slow right now. Like ratio to the download speed.
Pro Max for sure. Colour is currently 50-50 Burgundy and Glacier.
Spending too much time thinking of the colour as a yearly upgrader![]()
256GB.what storage you guys hooting?
can only afford 256gbwhat storage you guys hooting?
Dun wait already, just hoot 2tb!what storage you guys hooting?
I don't really take photos256 enough to use uh?
Where you see this haha? I only saw the $30 off ShopeeVIP voucher tho lol..Seems like they have vouchers. I saw shopee have $150 bank vouchers
Got icloud sure can256 enough to use uh?