iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 9.9%

  • Total voters
    101

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,943
Reaction score
2,322
Go to mister mobile buy better. Cheaper by 50-100
Launch day usually more ex ba.
And now lazada shopee got 150 voucher.

i will still hoot from apple store for the 14 days return if got any issue

last year my cosmic orange got a huge scratch near the screen and side when unboxing
 

rinchan22

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
666
Launch day usually more ex ba.
And now lazada shopee got 150 voucher.

i will still hoot from apple store for the 14 days return if got any issue

last year my cosmic orange got a huge scratch near the screen and side when unboxing
yeah. i remember MM buying 100 bucks above retail price on launch day for 17pm
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,424
Reaction score
4,159
Kns I see you whichever brand forum I go.

I'm on Pro right now but thinking to go pro max this time....because 老花 :sick::sick:

I think I'll wait out for Gen 2 or even 3 for Duo.

so Apple claimed 18 Pro will have same battery life as 17 Pro Max. considering to go Pro this year for the portability factor, if batt life is that good

Pro max burgundy. Duo maybe think about it or sell my fold 8 for it 😂

Eh ****. I typed C1 when my mind was thinking of Qualcomm X80 earlier.

I hope to get better connectivity with the C2 if SG model has it. My upload speed seems slow right now. Like ratio to the download speed.

Pro Max for sure. Colour is currently 50-50 Burgundy and Glacier.

Spending too much time thinking of the colour as a yearly upgrader :ROFLMAO:

what storage you guys hooting?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top