iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 9.9%

  • Total voters
    101

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,950
Reaction score
2,326
I also believe in hooting from Apple store direct.
Kena few times got issue with the phone upon unboxing.
No question return.
If hoot from other resellers, likely need to bang table and go through alot of unnecessary hassle.
Some time just pay a little more for fuss free experience
 

Navillera

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
3,715
Reaction score
138
I also believe in hooting from Apple store direct.
Kena few times got issue with the phone upon unboxing.
No question return.
If hoot from other resellers, likely need to bang table and go through alot of unnecessary hassle.
Some time just pay a little more for fuss free experience
Whenever I buy apple stuff
Always apple direct. The money saved to me not worth the hassle.

Macs, airpods, iphones, ipads, apple watch. Everything. The return policy is really awesome
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,832
Reaction score
10,080
I also believe in hooting from Apple store direct.
Kena few times got issue with the phone upon unboxing.
No question return.
If hoot from other resellers, likely need to bang table and go through alot of unnecessary hassle.
Some time just pay a little more for fuss free experience
+1

Their no questions asked policy return is the best in the market now
 

kuma-mon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
10,521
Reaction score
5,236
Whenever I buy apple stuff
Always apple direct. The money saved to me not worth the hassle.

Macs, airpods, iphones, ipads, apple watch. Everything. The return policy is really awesome
I no money thats why buy from shopee
Can pay in 12 months
 

Deathzz

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
6,358
Reaction score
834
Is it worth to buy from those platforms for just a little savings? To me those platforms are always meant for small items non-expensive items.
So far no issue with platforms. Their stock is official. For big items delivery regardless from where, just video yourself unboxing to get additional assurance in case of any dispute. 150 is substantial savings lol.. Can eat multiple meals with that. Not just because the saving is a fraction of 2k
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
516
I'm referring to this clause in the official iphone refund policy that says there is a fee, so just wanted to confirm in actual practice do they charge a fee.

https://www.apple.com/sg/shop/help/returns ref und, under the section iPhone/iPad return policy, it says "A 25% open box fee will be assessed on any opened unit (per unit). A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on closed box returns (per unit). "
A company as big as Apple ought to protect themselves with such a disclaimer line from flippers who buy in bulk purchases, and then returning these bulk purchases when they can't offload at a profit to 3rd party stores. All I can say is, don't get your own apple ID flagged out and banned by Apple.

Usually all of us who are ardent fans of Apple product wouldn't do such returns for no rhythm or reason lar. Unless it's due to cosmetic flaws or screen panel problems.
 

Banana?

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
43
I also believe in hooting from Apple store direct.
Kena few times got issue with the phone upon unboxing.
No question return.
If hoot from other resellers, likely need to bang table and go through alot of unnecessary hassle.
Some time just pay a little more for fuss free experience
You must be quite suay to unbox so many lemon sets. Have nv kena any lemon apple products over the years, be it from apple store/lazada/shopee/istudio etc. Got kena once for Samseng tho
 

Jitter

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
788
Reaction score
227
I also believe in hooting from Apple store direct.
Kena few times got issue with the phone upon unboxing.
No question return.
If hoot from other resellers, likely need to bang table and go through alot of unnecessary hassle.
Some time just pay a little more for fuss free experience
Heng i never got lemon before. :o
 

AngelRomeo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2024
Messages
9,083
Reaction score
3,506
Is it worth to buy from those platforms for just a little savings? To me those platforms are always meant for small items non-expensive items.
so far bought from Shopee/Mister Mobile no issue.
Really is sealed
 

AngelRomeo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2024
Messages
9,083
Reaction score
3,506
I see. But I would not want to take the risk.
For Shopee you can just return if you see defect. but must have video of unboxing supported.
For Mister Mobile just go to their shop and self collect and see yourself. I did this for my iPhone 17e.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
516
Well, I am very sure Apple will reseal those look like new set with no defects one as brand new. Why? I encounter before, with defects out of box, and also a set with fingerprints als

Also apple cares a lot on customer satisfaction. That is why they allow return of phones
Apple should employ OCD pple like me, you or kashix part-time, to do a more proper QC for opened returned sets with such defective flaws or fingerprint marks.
 

ZaxGax

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
15
Hi friends, I've questions regarding buying esim only IPhone from Japan. Does it work here in sg? How does the trade in of such models work here with shops here?
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,832
Reaction score
10,080
Apple should employ OCD pple like me, you or kashix part-time, to do a more proper QC for opened returned sets with such defective flaws or fingerprint marks.
They shld employ me as well. I changed 3 sets on the spot till they tell me can't change anymore. So I returned. Then hoot again and walk in collect again :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top