- Joined
- Nov 27, 2000
- Messages
- 30,269
- Reaction score
- 9,025
Haha...u work for apple ah?Fixed

Haha...u work for apple ah?Fixed
NoHaha...u work for apple ah?
No head no tail article.There’s this wave of credit card fraud in Hong Kong related to IP18 pre orders. Can even affect those who never placed any orders.
https://www.thestandard.com.hk/news...it-by-147m-iPhone-pre-order-credit-card-fraud
I help you to translate.No head no tail article.
Apple bad.
I help you to translate.
Apple doesn't implement 2fa credit card verification hence fraud purchase keep going throughThere’s this wave of credit card fraud in Hong Kong related to IP18 pre orders. Can even affect those who never placed any orders.
https://www.thestandard.com.hk/news...it-by-147m-iPhone-pre-order-credit-card-fraud
See how important phone is to u lo.I see MisterMobile’s take-in price - need to top up almost $1,000 to change 512GB 17 Pro Max to 18 Pro Max for the same storage.
How you all stomach shelling out $1,000 for essentially very little difference? Lol
Even no update, just for warranty renewal need hootEvery yr small update. Then every yr said sian. But every yr still hoot 1 iphone.
Same thinking! And refresh battery health.Even no update, just for warranty renewal need hoot
Apple usually will be on time if not earlier only. Unlike S******.Can someone refresh my memory. I have never done delivery before.
But I believe that delivery dates showing 24/09 can be brought forward to 18/09? I remembered delivery brought forward did happen with the 17 Pro Max pre-order last year.
My friend is out of the country on 18/09 and afraid that this might need signed delivery.
No need liao, AC+ got start providing renewals liaoEven no update, just for warranty renewal need hoot
Need new model phone to feel like phone changed liaoNo need liao, AC+ got start providing renewals liao
that why i skip last year model also. then this year change. surprising ip16 pro max still hold its value well.I see MisterMobile’s take-in price - need to top up almost $1,000 to change 512GB 17 Pro Max to 18 Pro Max for the same storage.
How you all stomach shelling out $1,000 for essentially very little difference? Lol