iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Black

    Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 9.9%

  • Total voters
    101

nom.nom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
14,677
Reaction score
16,976
Singtel prices of Duo are out of my league. LOL

PK6wzDE.png
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,123
Reaction score
505


Fell in love with this combo Chambray Blue Techwoven with Glacier. Damn chio!





Mulberry & Burgundy Techwoven I got no feel.
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,037
Reaction score
10,126


Fell in love with this combo Chambray Blue Techwoven with Glacier. Damn chio!





Mulberry & Burgundy Techwoven I got no feel.

I feel easiest to match case will still be silver and only silver.

Other colors tough to match case especially those with colors
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,123
Reaction score
505
I feel easiest to match case will still be silver and only silver.

Other colors tough to match case especially those with colors
Silver got the all time Apple products look - iPad, MacBook. It's classic and timeless. See long buey sian. True that it's the easiest color to match with any color casing.

Black 18PM irl actually looks damn suave too sia.
 

Deceased

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
868
Reaction score
498
Ai seh, my phone was delivered to picklocker liao.

Sadly in office today but at least I know it’s delivered earlier than my expectation.
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,037
Reaction score
10,126
Silver got the all time Apple products look - iPad, MacBook. It's classic and timeless. See long buey sian. True that it's the easiest color to match with any color casing.

Black 18PM irl actually looks damn suave too sia.
Ya but fingerprints very obvious..seems like the pickup queue ease already. Reached and first in queue
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,135
Reaction score
3,182
The reason I won’t pick Orchard for pickup is because I don’t know where to temporary park
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top