argentinafa
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2003
- Messages
- 3,123
- Reaction score
- 505
Pullman hotel bro. Beside nia. Cheapest and nearest to Apple OrchardThe reason I won’t pick Orchard for pickup is because I don’t know where to temporary park

Pullman hotel bro. Beside nia. Cheapest and nearest to Apple OrchardThe reason I won’t pick Orchard for pickup is because I don’t know where to temporary park
Oh steady! I always park at 111 Somerset after 6pm and walk over.Pullman hotel bro. Beside nia. Cheapest and nearest to Apple Orchard
Only one?! I thought you ordered 10!
Jewel long queue sian diaoQueue has eased up. Reached there first in queue, collect and leave within 5 mins
I forgotten how to check, can share the step again?? Thanks!Friend’s iPhone 18 Pro Max delivered.
G9N panel ~ solid
U nv report which arealazada 18 pro max burgundy 512gb received
Keyoke is a football coach you dk meh. He's playing 4-3-3 tactics lolOnly one?! I thought you ordered 10!![]()
HahahahaahKeyoke is a football coach you dk meh. He's playing 4-3-3 tactics lol
Otw otw... Rest all deliveries....Only one?! I thought you ordered 10!![]()
Got balls do it behind at smoking cornerThe reason I won’t pick Orchard for pickup is because I don’t know where to temporary park
Just park at the road beside apple storeThe reason I won’t pick Orchard for pickup is because I don’t know where to temporary park
The iphone will cost 2.5k instead of 2099 sia assuming he bought 256gbJust park at the road beside apple store

Bro since when u like this kind of colors
COE 130k no need scaredThe iphone will cost 2.5k instead of 2099 sia assuming he bought 256gb![]()
Shhhh. Can't say hereBro since when u like this kind of colors
3099 can buy laptop with 1tb ssd and maybe 24gb worth of ramHeng I not into foldables.... Even the srp 3099 is a tough pill to take.
Park at Heeren buildingThe reason I won’t pick Orchard for pickup is because I don’t know where to temporary park
That is really fastQueue has eased up. Reached there first in queue, collect and leave within 5 mins