iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 36 38.3%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Black

    Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.6%

  • Total voters
    94

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
I had the 17 Pro Max but sold it and used 17 Pro for a year, 手感 is superb but constantly need to charge, battery anxiety is very real. This year went back to 18 Pro Max, so far so good, just the weight only, as I’m still using iPhone 17 Pro for work and have another iPhone 17 Pro Max. Not sure if I want to upgrade my work phone to iPhone 18 Pro.
Just curious - you have a sim for each of the four phones you have...?
 

Navillera

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
139
I’m here with 18 Pro and actually ordered 18 Pro Max and it’s waiting for me at MBS. Still hesitating whether to collect. So far quite happy with 18 Pro
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
493
Yes bro, I got 3 ZYM, 2 M1 Maxx, 1 Gomo.
Hi Lao ban!! You got so many lines bro.

Out of these 3 telcos you’re using, which one has the most consistent 5G network across Singapore, without or seldom dropping to 4G/LTE? I see my MIL‘s Simba network CMI.

I personally am using ST Sim-Only. Stable 5G.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,387
Reaction score
4,132
Hi Lao ban!! You got so many lines bro.

Out of these 3 telcos you’re using, which one has the most consistent 5G network across Singapore, without or seldom dropping to 4G/LTE? I see my MIL‘s Simba network CMI.

I personally am using ST Sim-Only. Stable 5G.
Honestly, all also same leh …… but ZYM seems to drop to 4G the most, same for GOMO on 17 Pro & 17 Pro Max .. on the C2, I haven’t seen really dropped to 4G yet. Mainly it’s on 5G for the 18PM, all using 5G On with SA.
 

weiess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
19,306
Reaction score
9,176
images
 

cloudystar

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
654
I also wanna return my 18 Pro Max, really too heavy and big to use comfortably when on the go and travelling around :confused:
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,310
Reaction score
6,577
Been using pro max since iphone 11, dun find the pro max heavy le. It's still sama sama weight as 17PM.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top