
Yep my iPhone 18 Pro came with 27.0.1. They have a way to update the phone without opening the box using prestoWhen to collect the 18pro today. 27.0.1 already installed straight out of the box.
iCloud , iTunes or iPhone transfer to new iPhonewhats the best way to transfer iphone to new iphone? if icloud backup, bugs wont be carried over etc right lol
So panels according to colourAlmost all Glacier units are with G9N panel. Almost.
Ceramic is bound to crack even with case.Can one, don't think and just hoot!
The ceramic white looks good too, but I prefer the Ultra for the endurance.
USB-C cable transfer. Need USB-C 3.2whats the best way to transfer iphone to new iphone? if icloud backup, bugs wont be carried over etc right lol
Definitely if compared to the Ultra series - Titanium.Ceramic is bound to crack even with case.

Same sia, I had a lot of oh **** moment with the ultra but nothing at all ~Definitely if compared to the Ultra series - Titanium.
Not suitable with my lifestyle needs, I don't know how many times my AWU knocking into things.![]()
Actually for older man which got the special old flower eyes, the rounded edge actually enlarged the wordings on the watch a bit. I see better on series 12 than my ultra 2.I prefer the flat sapphire glass of the ultra, don't know why they like to round/curve the glass on the # Series Watch ... But Ultra really solid, my ultra 2, until now, still looks practically brand new.
How many iphone you had? Previously you replied yours was G9N?Though my glacier set is GH3 but I think I’m quite lucky that my display panel no abnormalities.
Independent measurements indicate that the panel Samsung is supplying for the iPhone 18 Pro lags significantly behind its predecessor in terms of viewing angle stability.
Specifically, the issue concerns Samsung’s G9N OLED panel. Chinese display tester Poorplayer published JNCD measurements on Weibo revealing a striking difference compared to the G9N panel used in the iPhone 17 Pro. JNCD stands for "Just Noticeable Color Difference" and describes the point at which a color deviation becomes perceptible to the human eye. According to the measurements, this threshold is reached on the iPhone 18 Pro at an angle of just around 20 degrees off-axis.
The difference becomes even more pronounced at wider viewing angles. At approximately 35 to 40 degrees, the JNCD value reportedly rises to just under 3 before dropping again. At the same time, the colors shift more noticeably toward green than on the previous model. While this might sound like a detail of interest only to measurement enthusiasts, it is actually quite noticeable when viewing the smartphone from anything other than a direct, head-on angle.
https://www.appgefahren.de/iphone-18-pro-apple-spart-offenbar-auch-beim-display-406013.ht
https://weibo.com/7369143916/5347570132190576
How many iphone you had? Previously you replied yours was G9N?
My 18 pro max was GVC and 18 Pro now is G9N.
To be honest, I am ok with both color.
GVC got the green tint at certain angle, but somehow the G9N when put side by side, to my eyes, got a reddish tint haha
I returned my 18 Pro Max G9N yesterday. The apple staff asked 'why are you returning'? I said it's too heavy. He gave an unsurprised look and proceed to whip out his iPhone Air and suggest to try the air if weight and size is a consideration.Honestly speaking, only 1% or less can tell the diff if they look directly at the screen. 5% or more need to compare and maybe more than 90% dun really care that much. But for iphone, samsung display are indeed the better one over LG. I know cos yes, i also spot a diff with my previous 256Gb model. I owned a 512GB now with a G9Q panel display, before that was GH3 panel display.
People said this is all in the mind, or placebo effect. As long as you don't really bother, it should be fine. I do agree with you that in real life scenario, one will seldom need to tilt like this. And when you are in dark mode, you can't really tell a diff.