iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

Slkrz83

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
808
Reaction score
0
Anyone planning to buy element cases? The shipping costs v exp.. Not sure if

I've owned element cases since using the iphone 4. Build quality and fit are very good and I've always been happy with them. They are pricey, but somehow, once I changed to Element cases, I didn't want to change casings again.

Right now I'm using a Sector 5-CF for the Iphone 5. Previously was using a Sector 5 First Edition, and it was ok, light and thin, just have to clean it from dust and lint buildup in the recesses from time to time.

Shipping is a bit ex, so I usually wait for sales to get slight discounts.
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
else buy chiong one....haha

on a serious note, I selling off my Sector 5 FE to make way for Sword+, interested let me know. :)

Sword 5+ looks interesting.. Thanks for the offer though. I will stick with Air Jacket at the moment.

No need to keep investing in so many cases anymore.. :)
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Sword 5+ looks interesting.. Thanks for the offer though. I will stick with Air Jacket at the moment.

No need to keep investing in so many cases anymore.. :)

that's what i'm doing now... trying to off load cases... i only got 1 phone so no point having many cases... lol :)

Sword 5+ still waiting for delivery..... zzzz
 

ReverieStar

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Those who are looking for Power Support Air Jacket, Clear can try Causeway Point, 3rd Floor, Gadgetworld (Forget the exact name but it's next next to Metro). The other two colors available too. Price is the same $59.90 unless you are member then 5% discount

I got mine the day before iPhone 5s launch. But when I check it out yesterday, there's still 4 pieces hanging around :D
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Going epic center to buy AJ for me is a total NO NO. DG/flushX are selling much cheaper than epic center. This is a fact. The saving is really... alot.
 

l0ngb0w

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
536
Reaction score
0
Those who are looking for Power Support Air Jacket, Clear can try Causeway Point, 3rd Floor, Gadgetworld (Forget the exact name but it's next next to Metro). The other two colors available too. Price is the same $59.90 unless you are member then 5% discount

I got mine the day before iPhone 5s launch. But when I check it out yesterday, there's still 4 pieces hanging around :D

Thats quite alot for a piece of plastic
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
TAKE MY MONEY! GIVE ME MY PLASTIC! I NEED MY PLASTIC!! GIVE ME THE PLASTIC!!
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
AJ DG@Star vista only selling for S$39!

FlushX IIRC also same pricing...i think S$40??? But not sure he still have stock or not.

S$59?????????????????????????

That is why...i rather buy from DG/FlushX and save that S$20.

Even the level 5 shop in SLS selling the AJ for like... S$49.... lol
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
AJ DG@Star vista only selling for S$39!

FlushX IIRC also same pricing...i think S$40??? But not sure he still have stock or not.

S$59?????????????????????????

That is why...i rather buy from DG/FlushX and save that S$20.

Even the level 5 shop in SLS selling the AJ for like... S$49.... lol

Haha bro ragnarok, can so openly say ah..

you mod leh. i thought need discreet about all this.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top