After looking at all the cases here (including my personal favourite PS Air Jacket, which i've used faithfully since iphone 4), I've decided that this time... I'm gonna rock this iPhone 5s NAKED...
Well almost, more like MINIMALIST, with just a thin screen protector for front and back.
Many of us love the sexy design and colours (gold!) than Jony Ive and his team come up with, yet the first thing we do when we (me included, in the past) pick up our new iPhone is to put a case on it to cover it, making it thicker and heavier in the process, and blocking the purity of the design.
So this time round, I'm going over to the dark side and sayin'.... hell to it... pay so much money for this sexy thing, i'm not gonna cover her up anymore.
I must say I love the feel of it. Ya, I know some of u will say I will regret the moment I drop the phone, but let me put it to u this way...
"If you buy a sexy red ferrari for a million bucks, will u rush out immediately to put a tarp on it before driving it on the road for fear of scratching it?"
... just sayin' man...
But i understand if u guys feel the case u buy is prettier than the original iPhone design itself... everyone is entitled to his own preference.
