iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
no offence but it seems like you have a very small tolerance with local retailers bro. take it easy man. This situation is has been there since the iPhone 4s case thread time.

From my experience of buying cases, first off these retailers are not the manufacturers thus they cannot provide 100% accurate information. further more, these shop assistants you spoke with are just, shop assistants. they are not the buyers or decision makers of the company so who are they to know the latest information? and we all know that information is not always passed down in a proper manner in many companies, even for banks when we request for services.

they are barely offering us a convenient service by bringing in the products, saving us the trouble from importing ourselves and i seriously doubt the case manufacturers will be bothered to deal with people like us who buy 1 or 2 pieces each time.

and if (i mean IF) these retailers were to see these kind of naive posts , it will only be a laughing matter to them. We only buy that few cases in a year from them. do you seriously think that their sales will be affected greatly if they loose this so called "HWZ business"?

we really have to see things from a broader perspective instead of just ranting/complaining around. :)

Bro, you got my message interpreted wrongly.

This is not about tolerance level of local retailers. I don't have any fault with local retailers if you notice, did I even say or express my displeased regarding their fault?

What I was trying to say is simply, if he doesn't know the information. He shouldn't have confirmed that they not selling or bringing in anymore.

From my experience since 3G era,doing reviews and liaising with distributor. That kind of assistant, is really... No comments.

But please do take my post with a pinch of salt. No offense to you.
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
no offence but it seems like you have a very small tolerance with local retailers bro. take it easy man. This situation is has been there since the iPhone 4s case thread time.

From my experience of buying cases, first off these retailers are not the manufacturers thus they cannot provide 100% accurate information. further more, these shop assistants you spoke with are just, shop assistants. they are not the buyers or decision makers of the company so who are they to know the latest information? and we all know that information is not always passed down in a proper manner in many companies, even for banks when we request for services.

they are barely offering us a convenient service by bringing in the products, saving us the trouble from importing ourselves and i seriously doubt the case manufacturers will be bothered to deal with people like us who buy 1 or 2 pieces each time.

and if (i mean IF) these retailers were to see these kind of naive posts , it will only be a laughing matter to them. We only buy that few cases in a year from them. do you seriously think that their sales will be affected greatly if they loose this so called "HWZ business"?

we really have to see things from a broader perspective instead of just ranting/complaining around. :)

I'm sorry but I disagree.. It doesn't matter who the customers are or where they are from.

They are customers. We are customers. They are doing business and business is business.

If you say just because they are small fry (small amount of products to sell) and just because they are local (no manufacturing), they can behave differently, I feel sorry to do business with that company.

And just because we don't buy a lot from them shouldn't give them a reason to treat their customers shabbily anyway.

Oh, by the way, I don't think it's convenient to buy from them when they don't answer emails and such. I rather buy overseas and even if the stuffs goes missing enroute, it feels better than to be ignored by a local company.

Anyway I put a lot of pride on providing good service and well demanding the same. So it's just my two cents of opinion.
 
Last edited:

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
Courtesy of bro deep3lue. :)

8333367593_acde99cd70_b.jpg

Lol.. I removed the pictures liao cos I'm no longer selling..
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
Black_ you not related to them right?? Cos I remember I send you their case for your sister before. :)
 

Black_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
33
I'm sorry but I disagree.. It doesn't matter who the customers are or where they are from.

They are customers. We are customers. They are doing business and business is business.

If you say just because they are small fry (small amount of products to sell) and just because they are local (no manufacturing), they can behave differently, I feel sorry to do business with that company.

And just because we don't buy a lot from them shouldn't give them a reason to treat their customers shabbily anyway.

Oh, by the way, I don't think it's convenient to buy from them when they don't answer emails and such. I rather buy overseas and even if the stuffs goes missing enroute, it feels better than to be ignored by a local company.

Anyway I put a lot of pride on providing good service and well demanding the same. So it's just my two cents of opinion.
Maybe is just different expectations of customer service. IMHO, i am not paying for a 5 stars hotel service thus i expect much lesser from them. I thank them for bringing in good products which i am interested and so long i receive my orders i am happy. regardless the process because its just a simple case.

DG has been around since 2007, i have been buying from them on & off since. They are the first to bring in Elementcases (VAPOR 4) and that time they also have issues on the colour choices. no exact information on the arrival of other colours was given to me so i waited for them to inform me. it took a month before i receive my vapor 4 because they say they have to wait for Elementcase reply. So from then i know it wasn't easy to deal with manufacturers. :)
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
Maybe is just different expectations of customer service. IMHO, i am not paying for a 5 stars hotel service thus i expect much lesser from them. I thank them for bringing in good products which i am interested and so long i receive my orders i am happy. regardless the process because its just a simple case.

DG has been around since 2007, i have been buying from them on & off since. They are the first to bring in Elementcases (VAPOR 4) and that time they also have issues on the colour choices. no exact information on the arrival of other colours was given to me so i waited for them to inform me. it took a month before i receive my vapor 4 because they say they have to wait for Elementcase reply. So from then i know it wasn't easy to deal with manufacturers. :)

I think you have brought up a good point. DG got back to you and gave you an expectation as in how long to wait, etc but from what I could tell, Aconcept didn't do any of that personally to their customers. And DG is from Hong Kong if I am not mistaken.

Anyway I don't want to talk so much about them anymore. It's either they shape up or be shipped out eventually.
 

Black_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
33
Black_ you not related to them right?? Cos I remember I send you their case for your sister before. :)
You are funny, you have been trying to associate me with the retailers since last year. how am i able to relate to so many companies? and just because i do not complain like the rest of you that makes me related to them?

btw, yes my sister is still using the case on her iphone 5. :)
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
You are funny, you have been trying to associate me with the retailers since last year. how am i able to relate to so many companies? and just because i do not complain like the rest of you that makes me related to them?

btw, yes my sister is still using the case on her iphone 5. :)

Since last year? lol.. I don't even remember associating you since last year. Only now. =:p :s13:
 

kiddyduck

Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
150
Reaction score
2
At least for me, a company that have good customer service is very important. If there is no good customer service, even the best products cant sell...

In this case, communication with customers is very very important. Not answering to customers, especially those that had paid, leave a very bad impression. Really, no excuse on that.

The competition out there is so intense that if you cannot provide this very basic level of service, you immediately belong to the bottom of the long list of competitors. Sad to say, but this is the truth.

Even something went wrong, or disaster happen. Informing customers on that shows more than just great service, it also shows that you care about them, it is more than just the deals made, but also the relationship between them.

OK enough said, AConcept finally replied me after my third email with ultimatum, they said their shipments will be delayed due to the Super Typhoon. They cant promise a date but tentatively next week.

If this communication goes out before customers ask, I would say this company provides excellent customer service.
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
So black_ I replied to your post. So do you have anything to say??

So Don't assume of my words ok?, "you make an ass-out-of-u-and-me" :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top