fuzzybear
Master Member
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2000
- Messages
- 2,775
- Reaction score
- 0
Using this too. Love it!
what case is it ?
Using this too. Love it!
what case is it ?
causeway point, the accessories shop right near starhub.
I just went down to the star vista outlet and they still have alot of stocks. Got mine just now.
I went down to star vista DG LIFESTORE for 2 days.. Went to look for clear casing.. They say sold out??
エアージャケットセット for iPhone5(PJK-70/71/72/73)|パワーサポート
seem like PS AJ got new model is a pure white or black model
not the transparent one
![]()
![]()
wonder SG got carry it
plus buy in JP more cheaper
example for it flat bumper
This variation were available since last year..![]()
rubber type ?
Yes, if I'm not mistaken they are the "rubbery matte" types.
Today they were closesk0065 told me. Haha.
Oh man, been looking high and low for the clear one :/ I think will call in to check for stock first.
yes please do call in first before heading down, if not wasted trip.



bro shawnny got your gold 5s?![]()
Yup! Gotten on 2nd of launch ah ^^ haha you buying what case leh?
duno lor
what comes to mind it
PS flat bumper and AJ
SGP Case Tough Armor or iPhone 5S / 5 Case Neo Hybrid EX Slim Metal