iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

xtreme84

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
1,782
Reaction score
4
$129 for a case i think shld just buy applecare+ liao

Perhaps, if I were buying a casing to protect my phone. But I'm not, I'm buying it for aesthetics without compromising on the functionality. Still, I know it's not something everyone would agree with.

I take very good care of my phones, I've only ever dropped them a couple of times in all my years of using them. When I sell off my phones eventually, most of them have barely a scratch on them and function perfectly.

Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with this casing and will probably use it for the foreseeable future. I just wish it'd been available earlier so I wouldn't have had to jump through hoops to get my Red Alert and it would have saved me a tidy sum too.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,592
Iphone 4/4S days, people spend S$200 to S$300 on a bumper.

Now?

S$12X cheap liao.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Iphone 4/4S days, people spend S$200 to S$300 on a bumper.

Now?

S$12X cheap liao.

Agreed and look at Element cases u know liao. But still, the majority of people here wouldn't splurge over $100 on their iPhone cases.
 

Zoysia

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
0
IP026_01.jpg


IP026_03.jpg
 
Last edited:

fuzzybear

Master Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
2,775
Reaction score
0
Went brought a coyote magpul case for 5s haha
This time a coyote color
After got a black haha
 
Last edited:

yongjing05

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
keen too. seems like it cannot be shipped from US apple store.. cannot find in local apple store le..

anyway to buy from apple store US?

I tried to check out. Fail. Lol. Just have to wait till eBay or Amazon to have it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top