Hi Zoysia - where do you get that from?
You can check out the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Clear for the 5s. Snug Fit, All-around protection. I bought it for about S$35.
Finally got my iphone 5S gold!!! Woohoo! Was using Note 2 and so happy that I changed back to iphone..
I wanna retain the look of the gold colour behind...but also wanna have the phone fully protected, got it with a $200 top-up!!
Can anyone pls recommend me a case that fits the above description?
Thanks in advance!
You can buy it at Nubox or @ Epicentre.Hi where did you bought it?
Looks cheapo haha
Hi where did you bought it?
How is the material of PSAJ clear? Is it hard plastic and slippery or does it have some grip to it. Also concerned since its hard to remove
by the way how does the self heal work for it?
ya..hope someone can clarify.
want to know if it will slide across surfaces easily

using the SPG glasstr for my phone & a normal $6 bumper.
The bumper always happen to pile open the glastr. Usually I just have to adjust the bumper n stick back the glastr.
However this morning the glass break, the tiny pieces glass scratched the metal frame of my phone.
Any one have experience this with glastr b4, thinking of changing back to normal screen protector.![]()