The Caudabe The Veil frost case is nice, other than getting online wondering any local retailers carry it?

using the SPG glasstr for my phone & a normal $6 bumper.
The bumper always happen to pile open the glastr. Usually I just have to adjust the bumper n stick back the glastr.
However this morning the glass break, the tiny pieces glass scratched the metal frame of my phone.
Any one have experience this with glastr b4, thinking of changing back to normal screen protector.![]()
i think i will go for a leather wallet case. do anyone know if the screen will go inactive the moment i close the wallet?
From what I read online. Yours is one of those colors prone to that issue
Anyone have any idea where I can get a black Magpul for my 5S now? Hockgiftshop OOS currently. Or should I go for the official Apple case? Or if anyone interested to share shipping for Magpul?![]()
Anyone have any idea where I can get a black Magpul for my 5S now? Hockgiftshop OOS currently. Or should I go for the official Apple case? Or if anyone interested to share shipping for Magpul?![]()
Anyone have any idea where I can get a black Magpul for my 5S now? Hockgiftshop OOS currently. Or should I go for the official Apple case? Or if anyone interested to share shipping for Magpul?![]()
i got mine from Ebay. But have to say the cover get loose after a few months of use.
Any1 want Nillikin H+ tempered glass screen protector for 5S/5C
Taking order till Tomorrow (23/12/2013) 15:00 PM
17.5 Each, Free local shipping. if you want more information about this brand feel free to search on the internet.
Pre-order @ 96751643 ETA-1Week from tomorrow
As this is just an side-order of my main business(Nexus 5 Screen protector) 100% bank transfer required
i got mine from Ebay. But have to say the cover get loose after a few months of use.
maybe is a fake one?
mine i got both black and coyate color
and both ok
maybe if u take off and on often lor