iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Damn lousy. Worst case i ever bought.
Elago S5 aluminium :)

1477539_10151768495327623_30162383_n.jpg
 

Black_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
33
Damn lousy. Worst case i ever bought.

I might agree with you. although I have not personally own an elago case, I know for sure that they are not specialised in creating aluminium bumpers. So chances are high that they are unlikely to do well.

Better go with specialised brands which are known for creating aluminium bumpers :)
 

Black_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
33
I try before on the Sitex show ands it feel ok lor
In the end I feel my magpul suits me best as I want all rounded protction and gimme grip

Magpul is one of the lesser known brands which creates excellent value for money quality cases.

You may wish to try out their new offer. Called the BUMP CASE. :)
 

Black_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
33
Seem like it not full protection

Designer cases like this often sacrifice function for design. They are Cheap to produce & requires almost no re-design from ground up & also fool proof installation for end users.

Want an all rounder case without sacrificing form & function requires some research & of course your personal preference.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top