iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
Anyone used PSAJ rubber black or white can share their experience with it? Looking to get rubber white for my silver 5s.

I had clear, rubber white and black. Still love the black and clear. The white seen to be thicker than the rest IMO.
I will recommend clear for your sliver 5s.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
The matte will peel off over time. Get the clear for your silver. If you want the matte feeling, get the white.
 

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
I had clear, rubber white and black. Still love the black and clear. The white seen to be thicker than the rest IMO.
I will recommend clear for your sliver 5s.

The matte will peel off over time. Get the clear for your silver. If you want the matte feeling, get the white.

well read a few reviews online and noticed that clear version gets scratched quite easily. been to epicenter to see PSAJ and saw only the clear white and black. looking for pictorial illustration. :o
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
You buy a casing, good or bad to protect your iphone so that you don't have to worry about your iphone getting scratched.

Now you wanna buy a casing and you are scare that the casing will get scratches easily.

Instead of single worry, now you are facing double worries. Worry about the phone getting scratch. Worry about the casing getting scratch.

lol
 

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
I need someone to intro me a good TPU case.
Preferably transparent or translucent.

TPU case too much. Those pasar malam one also quite good. If you want those Slim type can get one brand remax which I recently came across but yet to try out but had purchased one. If not those candy color sold at those toy post also quite good for protection and the color is cool.
 
Last edited:

AC.official

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thank you!

Dear fellow friends, it has come to our attention that a relatively large portion of our local site traffic came from this particular thread itself and over the year, many loyal customers have referred us to this portal.

Thus we have decided to create an official account to help provide more information & to clear any doubts you may have relating to the products we carry.

We will do our best to answer your queries via the PM function or in the thread (whenever feasible). However, please forgive us if we have missed any of them as this account will not be manned 24/7. We seek your kind understanding on this.

We will also be following the forum's rules and will not be advertising nor selling directly via this medium.

Thank you and we hope to build a pleasant relationship with all of you! /Angela :)​
 

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
I need someone to intro me a good TPU case.
Preferably transparent or translucent.

Try out remax 0.5mm thin tpu case. Super thin and priced at a very attractive price.
Just tried out the clear one and love the feel and love. Feel like I'm using the phone naked.
 

KoBoyz

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
I am using SGP Ultra Capsule. For only $29, I find it cheap n of relative good quality.

I found out there are SGP Ultra Capsule and Ultra Crystal Thin.

1. What is the difference?
2. Where can I buy them at West area? (JEM, Westgate, JCube)
Thanks.
 

kianzzz

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
I found out there are SGP Ultra Capsule and Ultra Crystal Thin.

1. What is the difference?
2. Where can I buy them at West area? (JEM, Westgate, JCube)
Thanks.

Ultra Capsule is TPU material and covers phone fully on all side. Ultra Thin is make of plastic. But top n bottom not covered I think.

I got them at Epicentre. But I think most major accessories shop should sell.
 

KoBoyz

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Ultra Capsule is TPU material and covers phone fully on all side. Ultra Thin is make of plastic. But top n bottom not covered I think.

I got them at Epicentre. But I think most major accessories shop should sell.

Thanks.
I bought from Challenger, WestMall @SGD35.
But it is Ultra Thin Air.
So different from the above.
Anyway, I like it.
 

Leaper_SG

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
0
I considered it then when i had my iphone 4 but after reading the sub standard plastic screen the $$$ is not worth, so i went for something cheaper.

As for the nuud, no built in screen, absolutely no way.

I basically do not need it to be waterproof. Most important is a built-in screen to protect from my dirty hands :D I am abit of a clean freak

I only use this case during gym so not able to use the touch ID for an hour is fine.

So the tough xtreme comes the closest to my needs.

Hi Nez,

Are you able to access iOS7 control centre by swiping from bottom using the Tough Xtreme case on iPhone 5S?

I'm thinking should wait for iPhone 5S Tough Xtreme or just get the iPhone 5 one. I don't need the touch ID.

Thanks
 

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,844
Reaction score
2,399
Hi Nez,

Are you able to access iOS7 control centre by swiping from bottom using the Tough Xtreme case on iPhone 5S?

I'm thinking should wait for iPhone 5S Tough Xtreme or just get the iPhone 5 one. I don't need the touch ID.

Thanks

Unfortunately not able to access the Control Centre. Camera & notification centre is able though.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top