iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

chiaster

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
If moshi releases a privacy glass version for the 6, then I'm definitely getting it. Wasted a lot of money on my current patchworks ITG privacy one! :(
 

chiaster

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Nothing wrong with the patchworks ITG privacy. Just that as with all glass protectors now, it doesn't extend to the edges fully. The material is excellent. 0.4mm thick. Oleophobic with absolutely no print/smudge etc. Superb clarity. Home button cut-out is a horse shoe though. Price wise, expensive. More than 60bucks after discount at epicentre.
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
Have checked with Epicentre via FB.

Hi,
We currently do not have the Moshi iVisor glass screen protector for iPhone 6.
Best Regards
Team EpiCentre

Now awaiting for Nubox's reply.
 

joelchoy

Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I just measured the dimension of the Moshi iVisor and it doesn't really cover the curved portion of the screen

edit: iPhone screen (7.5x15.5cm), Moshi iVisor (7.3x15.3cm). its a little smaller but it definitely better than others I've seen
 
Last edited:

oddeye82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
14,843
Reaction score
2,441
I just measured the dimension of the Moshi iVisor and it doesn't really cover the curved portion of the screen

So only the iloome SP covers the whole screen? Looking for something which covers the whole screen. My Patchworks ITG dun...
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
I just measured the dimension of the Moshi iVisor and it doesn't really cover the curved portion of the screen

edit: iPhone screen (7.5x15.5cm), Moshi iVisor (7.3x15.3cm). its a little smaller but it definitely better than others I've seen

that's 0.2cm. I guess it does cover the whole screen but ends just before the screen meets the chasis.

Have to wait for them to release official pics before we can decide. Really wanna get this over iLoome due to the fact that they sell locally and we can actually have experts apply it for us.

Are the iLoome's specs out yet?
 

lerkaile

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
0
When they say full screen, they better mean full screen :s13:

World's First Tempered Glass Screen Protector That Provides Full Screen Protection and Coverage for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
 
Last edited:

lerkaile

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
0

yeowenzheng

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
0
I just measured the dimension of the Moshi iVisor and it doesn't really cover the curved portion of the screen

edit: iPhone screen (7.5x15.5cm), Moshi iVisor (7.3x15.3cm). its a little smaller but it definitely better than others I've seen

i believe the 2mm gap can help most of the cases fit better?

as a bro here mentioned, if glass SP really covered fully then it might have some difficulty for some casing?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top