But I see like there's is no option for me to choose the back protector only.
There's back protection only.
Qoo10 - [Healing Shield] Anti Scratch and Anti Finger-print Premium Surface Pr... : Smartphone / Tab...

But I see like there's is no option for me to choose the back protector only.
I think very soon those cheapo ones will also come out with full screen coverage as well.
Here is one taobao seller explaining to the buyers why the current ones has to be smaller and that in roughly 1 month's time, they will be developing a full coverage protector to accomodate the curve screens.
由于苹果6是采用弧形的屏幕。所以膜无法全屏盖着,我们也做了数据统计,不管普通膜还是钢化玻璃膜都基本是一样的尺寸。膜不能盖住边缘也是因为屏是弧形的,如果膜过大会在长时间后屏的边缘会出现翘起,就是所谓的白边。(我们最近在开发可覆盖全屏的,大概1个月左右可发售,亲们可关注一下)
There's back protection only.
Qoo10 - [Healing Shield] Anti Scratch and Anti Finger-print Premium Surface Pr... : Smartphone / Tab...
I think very soon those cheapo ones will also come out with full screen coverage as well.
Here is one taobao seller explaining to the buyers why the current ones has to be smaller and that in roughly 1 month's time, they will be developing a full coverage protector to accomodate the curve screens.
由于苹果6是采用弧形的屏幕。所以膜无法全屏盖着,我们也做了数据统计,不管普通膜还是钢化玻璃膜都基本是一样的尺寸。膜不能盖住边缘也是因为屏是弧形的,如果膜过大会在长时间后屏的边缘会出现翘起,就是所谓的白边。(我们最近在开发可覆盖全屏的,大概1个月左右可发售,亲们可关注一下)

What is the option to add $4 about, do you know?
What is the option to add $4 about, do you know?
I ordered without that option.
There's back protection only.
Qoo10 - [Healing Shield] Anti Scratch and Anti Finger-print Premium Surface Pr... : Smartphone / Tab...
I waiting for someone to list the second healing shield back piece for sale. Dun need 2 pcs. haha
Lol I oso need the back piece only
I waiting for someone to list the second healing shield back piece for sale. Dun need 2 pcs. haha
You guys wanna share cost with me? I only need one too
You guys wanna share cost with me? I only need one too
So only the iloome SP covers the whole screen? Looking for something which covers the whole screen. My Patchworks ITG dun...
i just surf and realize the original healing shield does not come with back protector on their main site?
Healing Shield HK
but nevertheless. . $10 for 2 piece seemed worth leh on the qoo site
i just surf and realize the original healing shield does not come with back protector on their main site?
Healing Shield HK
but nevertheless. . $10 for 2 piece seemed worth leh on the qoo site