iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,523
Reaction score
12,788
Coverage looks good leh. But I'm not a fan of the straight horse shoe design. If must horse shoe, I rather go for rounded horse shoe. Haha.

Any micro bubbling at the sides? Since I see yours the coverage extends beyond the display eh.

i'm ok with the horseshoe, for glass sp i think the price is good value for $

no bubbling, it covers exactly the display, got a bit of rainbow effect at the edge of the sp
 

whiteil

Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
from Healing Shield, arrived liao so decided to remove the Xtreme Guard.

think i suck at dry application this round, haha... guys any idea if the bubbles will be gone? I miss my 3 day old Xtreme Guard already :(

Healing Shield has better side coverage though. Xtreme Guard is the below one.

Cannot be smoothened? :s22: IDK about bubbles, but mine had A LOT of fugly lines from lifting and reapplying, all gone in 12 hours. :) Maybe you can put on a case and don't think about it for 24hrs? :s13:
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
from Healing Shield, arrived liao so decided to remove the Xtreme Guard.

think i suck at dry application this round, haha... guys any idea if the bubbles will be gone? I miss my 3 day old Xtreme Guard already :(

Healing Shield has better side coverage though. Xtreme Guard is the below one.

owAY4Gq.jpg
7pBoJVb.jpg

Dry application hard to have bubble self-poof.
I suggest remove and paste again. that why i did. :s22:
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
i'm ok with the horseshoe, for glass sp i think the price is good value for $

no bubbling, it covers exactly the display, got a bit of rainbow effect at the edge of the sp

Got rainbow at edge means is out for me liao. Cannot tahan the rainbow haha. Thanks bro for your honest review! If not I might waste $16.
 

radzkal

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
78
i think it's abt time the first page or post should have a summary of which front n back protectors we can get. talking abt those that cover the display screen at least n whichever type (anti-glare or crystal clear) protectors people wud like.
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
i think it's abt time the first page or post should have a summary of which front n back protectors we can get. talking abt those that cover the display screen at least n whichever type (anti-glare or crystal clear) protectors people wud like.

Haha, okay bro. Currently out right now. Will update it tonight when I'm home.
 

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
61,433
Reaction score
607
from Healing Shield, arrived liao so decided to remove the Xtreme Guard.

think i suck at dry application this round, haha... guys any idea if the bubbles will be gone? I miss my 3 day old Xtreme Guard already :(

Healing Shield has better side coverage though. Xtreme Guard is the below one.

owAY4Gq.jpg
7pBoJVb.jpg
The bubbles will go off after 1-2 days
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285


Seems like apple leather case will push the tempered glass.
if it like this, i doubt spigen ultra hybrid also will push out.
 
Last edited:

ahmad0410

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Ok just went DataFlex to ask for replacement for my scratched screen protector. They insist I placed it together with sharp objects.

Show them the "anti-scratch" they told me that one is "fingernail scratch". Lan lan suck thumb lor.
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
Ok just went DataFlex to ask for replacement for my scratched screen protector. They insist I placed it together with sharp objects.

Show them the "anti-scratch" they told me that one is "fingernail scratch". Lan lan suck thumb lor.
Their customer service suck leh.. How much is their cost price for one SP nia. For this, they might lose a potential customer leh.
 

ahmad0410

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Their customer service suck leh.. How much is their cost price for one SP nia. For this, they might lose a potential customer leh.

I saw lots of good reviews here so I went. My SP was $18. Customer service was ok. The aftersale sucks. She also told me all screen protector can scratch one.

I want to say my own fault scratch also cannot be because I dont put the phone together with other stuff in my pocket, but then only I got this problem seems like.

Its ok. Will just get a spigen one. Finish story.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top