garychengjw
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 24,738
- Reaction score
- 2,285
I big fan of Mocolo
i used it my nexus 5 and mi 3 and it's awesome!
i wish they release full screen for ip6~

I big fan of Mocolo

The quality of the sp looks like those push cart , pasar malam type
Anyone got quick suggestion on good brand screen protector just shoot. I walking hard to scroll through the pages. Going nubox now.
Anyone got quick suggestion on good brand screen protector just shoot. I walking hard to scroll through the pages. Going nubox now.
I'm considering the nuglas tempered glass posted by arcturuz earlier even though I just installed the Dataflex Hi-res 3 days ago
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/89264649-post1638.html
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/m...us-**-best-price-w-free-delivery-4840074.html
spigen crystal.
Thanks guys. Most probably get Spigen. Safer bet.
Seems like apple leather case will push the tempered glass.
if it like this, i doubt spigen ultra hybrid also will push out.
Thanks guys. Most probably get Spigen. Safer bet.
Seems like apple leather case will push the tempered glass.
if it like this, i doubt spigen ultra hybrid also will push out.
Ok just went DataFlex to ask for replacement for my scratched screen protector. They insist I placed it together with sharp objects.
Show them the "anti-scratch" they told me that one is "fingernail scratch". Lan lan suck thumb lor.
Those casing with fat lips might have problems with true full screen protectors.
Btw how much have you spent on protectors?
Guys where to get cheap back protector ah
don't get cheap ones. But so far not one back protector can be bubble free. Unless you get those like BSE kind
My surface shield is bubble free.
how is it?