iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
finally someone spoke up on this lol...personally I find it not appealing (better not say ugly if not ppl get offended easily) and it sort of cheapens the phone....like the iphone 4s era where everyone was trying to change their front screen too and bottom to various diff colors...damn orbit.....

I too will rather just get a simple glass .15 to .2mm Max glass sp not too thick sia if not really like orbiang.

For now the benks .15mm Anti "bluray" glass sp looks decent and no need for "full coverage" gimmick that comes with extra colors on the top n bottom :D

Was looking for a glass SP at one APR in Orchard... Then a lady was asking about ITG Max on one of the staff... She almost bought it... Then I whispered to her "it's ugly." She then asked me why and I explained. :D
She thanked me and left. :s22:
 

haikika

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
i still don't get it why ppl are finding FULL coverage glass..do you ever think about whether it is compatible with your current cases? :/

this nillkin glass to me is considered full coverage liao.i don't even want super full coverage~

003_zpsef1f3151.jpg

Hi bro, wat casing is tat? Where do u do ur screen protector? It look nice :)
 

nisekin

Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
156
Reaction score
7
i still don't get it why ppl are finding FULL coverage glass..do you ever think about whether it is compatible with your current cases? :/

this nillkin glass to me is considered full coverage liao.i don't even want super full coverage~

003_zpsef1f3151.jpg

i want full coverage cuz got dirt/dust going into the hole between my case and sp... :s11:
 

OnE_HaPPy

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
529
Reaction score
0
I am using it too and totally loving it. Nubox is actually selling this for $49.. :eek::eek:

Don't say already...I got mine at that price as was excited to see a new product.

Coating and finishing was visibly uneven. Ultra thin though...
 

Cmon51

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Just gotten iBoann full glass SP from Tmall! Kind of disappointed as it is full flat glass SP. I think Benks also the same. Don't think my Otterbox Symmetry case can squeeze in if I used this SP. Gonna put aside for the time being. Below pics for reference.




 

DarkDrag1980

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Just gotten iBoann full glass SP from Tmall! Kind of disappointed as it is full flat glass SP. I think Benks also the same. Don't think my Otterbox Symmetry case can squeeze in if I used this SP. Gonna put aside for the time being. Below pics for reference.





Can see tat the side is not curve. Dun think it will smoothly stick and blend with th iphone 6 curve screen. The glass sp looks totally flat and straight to me.
 

FSC

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
5
iPhone 6+ Screen Protector Film with circle cut out for home button?

Now most screen protectors are glass?

Are there any film types with circle cut out for home button?
Need a pair for iPhone 6+.
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
98
Just gotten iBoann full glass SP from Tmall! Kind of disappointed as it is full flat glass SP. I think Benks also the same. Don't think my Otterbox Symmetry case can squeeze in if I used this SP. Gonna put aside for the time being. Below pics for reference.





Looks good but still, don't like the black part. I feel it should be transparent
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top